In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 27 2005, 02:33 PM)
    i cant belive its not butter =(

YES IT IS.
  • it says on the top that its not. so ha!
  • here's a picture of a skirt i made for some girls halloween costume...

• omfg i love that skirt!
    you should make one thats black with black lace on the bottem.
  • Cute skirt.... my sister wants me to do her makeup for Samara(The Ring girl) cuz there's gonna be some costume contest on Monday.. and I'm all for doing it, but I don't have the TOOLS!
  • i wish i could sew.
  • my sister has been getting into knitting - its sad bc shes making me a sarf which at this rate wont be ready in 2009
  • I can kinda sew, I can make pillow cases! I tried to learn how to knit, that didn't work so well for me
  • i can make pillowcases!
    they may not be straight, but the whole idea of stuff being straight is ovverratedd.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 29 2005, 10:40 AM)
    but the whole idea of stuff being straight is ovverratedd.

hehe, uh straight image
    actually i did pretty good on that skirt, but not without cursing at my machine a few times for wanting to move in a different direction than i did...
  • I "made a dress" in high school, but really all I did was cut it out, my mom did most of the sewing... and then the damn thing didn't even fit me right
  • i made shorts in school. there green and plaid. looks like boxers.
  • Realise with freight that the spiderman is having
    Me for dinner tonight

He he he...
  • You know what movie is REALLY REALLY BAD? High Tension. I just thought I would throw that out there. Discuss...or, ya know...don't.
  • Speaking of movies . . . . .

What movie has 4 of my favorite people in ONE MOVIE?!

BEWITCHED!

I just finished it and I'm extremely happy because . . .

Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Jason Schwartzman (Holy hell he's hot!), and CONAN O'BRIEN (Conan, folks!) are in ONE MOVIE TOGETHER.

I swear, if Tim Nordwind were in that movie, I would be the happiest person alive.
  • JASON SCHWARTZMANNN
  • his brother was in the princess diaries/still in rooney...heheh he is very attractive.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 30 2005, 02:26 AM)
    JASON SCHWARTZMANNN

hahah cool ethan... terrible movie but still cool ethan!