In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 29 2005, 09:50 AM)
    my sister has been getting into knitting - its sad bc shes making me a sarf which at this rate wont be ready in 2009

I could make you a six footer one (so you can wrap it many MANNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY times around you) in like 3 days biggrin.gif... thanx mom for teaching me to knitt.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Oct 29 2005, 10:49 PM)
    Speaking of movies . . . . .

What movie has 4 of my favorite people in ONE MOVIE?!

BEWITCHED!

I just finished it and I'm extremely happy because . . .

Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, Jason Schwartzman (Holy hell he's hot!), and CONAN O'BRIEN (Conan, folks!) are in ONE MOVIE TOGETHER.

I swear, if Tim Nordwind were in that movie, I would be the happiest person alive.

Holly SNAP! I love Jason Schwartzman... I love me my shorty biggrin.gif he's so fuckin' hot... but I have more of the hots for his bro Robert Carmine *drools*
  • umm
    theyre both amazing.
  • YES THEY ARE!

But I liked Jason first. Then I saw Robert in the Princess Diaries and I was amazed about how two brothers could be so hot.

Well, then you have the Baren brothers . . . .

hehehehe, yes.
  • i saw princess diaries
    and then i knew of rooney, but made no connection b/t lead singer of rooney and cute guy from princess diaries.
    and then i got wayy into phantom planet just as jason was leaving the band. and yeah. from there all is history
  • Oh I had a crush on Jason first... but when I heard his bro was in a band.. I was like yar.. and I had already seen pictures of Robert.. but he GOT so hot... the first time I saw Robert was in a 90's movie I think... and OMG I just loved him... and you know what I LOOOOOVE when Jason and Rob smile, cuz they're so similar!!! *swoons* haha a few days or over a week ago, I saw Jason on Conan... and he said something about him giggling alot hahaha which just melted my heart and then he "corrected" himself and said laugh haha... but then somewhere during the convo he giggles and I just went balistic teehehe... he's so great.... OMG can you tell I'm a bit ob-sessed tongue.gif I'm really not.. I just admire him.. in many ways wink.gif
  • I am in History Class. I am bored. Very Bored.
  • i am on my office hour planning for our retreat!
    drunken fun times w00tage!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Oct 31 2005, 04:55 PM)
    i am on my office hour planning for our retreat!
    drunken fun times w00tage!

nonna going to stock up the fridge again?
  • a drunken rozfer?

blimy
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 31 2005, 05:17 PM)
    a drunken rozfer?

blimy

she's not really drunk unless she starts rambling about gremlins
  • or french emo pen knifes?
  • Today after school my sister wanted me to take her to the dollar store. So I did. But she didn't want me to come in with her. So I sat in my car listening to music.

This couple with two kids pulls into the next parking space by my car. The dad gets out and goes around to the passenger side of his car to get his kids out. He notices me. And he stares at me. I sort of freaked out. then once he gets by my window, he looks into the window and stares at me with a mean look. I looked at him oddly and I felt like flipping him the finger. But I thought about it . . . and it didn't seem like a good idea at the time.

After he got his kids out, he looked at me again and walked into the store.

I was freaked out. And realised that people in my town are REALLY WEIRD. More so than I thought.
  • That's kinda creepy, you should have gotten out and punched him.
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Oct 31 2005, 09:39 PM)
    That's kinda creepy, you should have gotten out and punched him.

I would have, but he was massive. And I didn't feel like dying today.
  • ok i would have rolled down the window and yelled "hey you! yea the fucker starin at me! what the hell do you want?? did i throw a fuckin onion at you??? (flips the bird at him) yea take your effing kids into the store!"
    i cannot stand people.. once i was sittin in the car alone and the person pulles up to the passengers side and parks.(were in a parkin lot...) ok so this lady comes out and talks to the driver. im wearin all black and sittn there. she is leanin up against my side of the car and my window is half open. i dont say anything cause i wanna see who would notice first that im in the car.the driver of the other car or the fat lady leanin against my window. i guess when your wearin all black you get hidden. ive noticed ppl cant see me that well when i dress like i do... o well. humans are stupid. well most of them. lol.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 31 2005, 09:41 PM)
    ok i would have rolled down the window and yelled "hey you! yea the fucker starin at me! what the hell do you want?? did i throw a fuckin onion at you??? (flips the bird at him) yea take your effing kids into the store!"

That really made my night. I burst out laughing at the onion part!

But again, I don't feel like dying so soon, otherwise I would have said something.
  • lol yea i yell at ppl i dont know.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 31 2005, 09:56 PM)
    lol yea i yell at ppl i dont know.

My friend does that in the halls at school. We'll be walking to yearbook together and she yells at some freshman and freaks the poor kid out. It's really funny.
  • lol i am a freshman. i yell at the little 8th graders and preps of all ages. and anyone who looks at me funny.