In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 17 2006, 03:06 PM)
    doogie howser is gay.
    probablydidnt spell that right.
    i found out yesterday.
    it maketh me sad

I suspected it. But yet this doth make me sad as welleth.

Mixtape, that shirt sounds awesome. But since you couldn't buy one, an alternative is to slap a piece of paper onto your back that says "Wench"! Ha ha, no of course I wouldn't do that to you. Never! My evil twin on the other hand...
  • i am the manly gaming champ

all hail the king of kings hfoc

huzzaa
  • huzzaa *I raise my wine goblet to you*
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 17 2006, 07:47 PM)
    I suspected it. But yet this doth make me sad as welleth.

Mixtape, that shirt sounds awesome. But since you couldn't buy one, an alternative is to slap a piece of paper onto your back that says "Wench"! Ha ha, no of course I wouldn't do that to you. Never! My evil twin on the other hand...

Tempe I love you so much. That made me laugh. tongue.gif
  • i vote we get rid of the wikipedia stuff and bring back the user forums ^^
    cause no one really looks at the wikipedia forums anymore
  • I found myself truely jealous of my friends able to return to my hometown at a moment's notice tonight for the first time.

There was an art show tonight at my hometown contemporary art museum, the Aldrich. I love that museum a lot.

It was actually a really cool show. local artists (some unknown, some famous) were asked to put in pieces and, without any tag saying who did what, people came in and would buy pieces ($300 each. I come from a suburban CT town, so really, there's a lot of money in the town and people will spend it on art). I had the invitation to come as my boyfriend's date (as he had a couple of pieces in the show). Two of my really good friends were working there and, really, all I wanted to do was dress up and talk to my friends, look at the art, and be there with my friends, laughing and overdressed (I love dressing up). I had to settle for an excited phone conversation, my bf handing off his phone to my friends and laughing as we tried to hear one another over the music. I had to settle for just hearing my boyfriend's excitement over both of his pieces selling when I just wanted to hug him (I am so proud of his wirk. I'm biased, but I think it's wonderful. I am so proud). I wanted to dance with my friends to the apparentky awkward band.

I miss it.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Nov 17 2006, 06:57 PM)
    Tempe I love you so much. That made me laugh. tongue.gif

^^^Aww, I live to please

Right now, I feel really hurt. I'm about to sound like an air-head teenager. But anyway, here I go. I have 2 good girlfriends who I went to an ok go show with. I've always thought of us as a happy jolly trio. We tend to have girlie get-togethers when we have the time. I was looking at one of those friend's myspace to leave a comment. I saw that the other friend said she had a great time on Halloween. In her pics section there is a pic of those two girls at a Halloween party. I am hurt because I'm wondering why I wasn't invited? They know I'd love that sort of thing, and they didn't even ask if I was up for it. I'm just being silly aren't I? I need a hug.
  • awww, *virtual hugs*. They probably thought you were too cool to go to such a low class shin dig.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 18 2006, 02:49 AM)
    ^^^Aww, I live to please

Right now, I feel really hurt. I'm about to sound like an air-head teenager. But anyway, here I go. I have 2 good girlfriends who I went to an ok go show with. I've always thought of us as a happy jolly trio. We tend to have girlie get-togethers when we have the time. I was looking at one of those friend's myspace to leave a comment. I saw that the other friend said she had a great time on Halloween. In her pics section there is a pic of those two girls at a Halloween party. I am hurt because I'm wondering why I wasn't invited? They know I'd love that sort of thing, and they didn't even ask if I was up for it. I'm just being silly aren't I? I need a hug.

<3 you are fantastic, NEVER feel otherwise
  • ^^^You peeps are just too wonderful for words!

BTW, I didn't mean to steal the thunder away from your story, tonetoile. I just ended up posting at the same time as you. That was a sweet story you told. It's too bad you couldn't have been there, but thank goodness for cell phones and AIM. Can you imagine what it must've been like to live in the days of letter writing and long distance calling? Bleh. Will you be going home for The Giving or for the Christmas?
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 18 2006, 03:01 AM)
    ^^^You peeps are just too wonderful for words!

BTW, I didn't mean to steal the thunder away from your story, tonetoile. I just ended up posting at the same time as you. That was a sweet story you told. It's too bad you couldn't have been there, but thank goodness for cell phones and AIM. Can you imagine what it must've been like to live in the days of letter writing and long distance calling? Bleh. Will you be going home for The Giving or for the Christmas?

you stole no thunder, don't even worry about it! Canadian thanksgiving has happened so we have time off BUT I shall be home for Xmas! I'm super-excited because everyone is hanging lights here and it's hard to walk down Rue McGill Colege and not feel jovial
  • Holly cow! 20/20 just did a segment about a restaurant in Tempe called "The Heart Attack Grill." Yes, my little town rocks!
  • YOU"RE A HIGH ROLLER!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 17 2006, 04:06 PM)
    doogie howser is gay.
    probablydidnt spell that right.
    i found out yesterday.
    it maketh me sad

It made me very happy in my very naughty way.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Nov 17 2006, 08:49 PM)
    *hug* I hate that kind of shit.
  • This anticipation is killing me. I just feel all shredded up inside. All I've been doing for the past three or four days is crying. I feel so heartbroken, to the point where I feel completely incapacitated. Paper due on Thursday? I can't even focus on it. I know I shouldn't be letting this get to me this much, but I am.

Nice to know that I'll have spent both my 18th and 21st birthdays wallowing in my own heartache.

(Not to mention the RIDICULOUS amount of ruined music I now have on my iPod. >.<)
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 17 2006, 05:55 PM)
    i am the manly gaming champ
    all hail the king of kings hfoc
    huzzaa

you ever play guitar hero? its intense.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Nov 18 2006, 06:15 PM)
    you ever play guitar hero? its intense.

i have donky konga....that got banned after its first go because i rock so much at it
  • you need guitar hero! nothing beats that feeling of being ultra lame after scoring 100% on 'sweet child o mine'... good times
  • the song is like forever long

i would get injerys!
  • my buddy wayne i swear is going to dislocate his shoulder playing that game. especially when playing the really long songs like 'free bird' by lynrd skynrd. thats a one long song.