In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Okay. I didn't want to start an entire new thread on this.

Does anyone else get this crazy desire to use the 16 treadmills that they always always have set up at like... Sports Chalet/Authority/Mart whatever the hell your sports store is. This isn't quite that random, but...
    So I have this idea that we should all just buy one treadmill and get together and start this fitness club and we'll learn HIGA and then teach other people. So we're all fit. Or else I just plan to go to one of these said sports stores and turn the treadmills around. And just do it.

How stupid is this? On a scale of one to ten.
  • I'd do it.

We'd probably get kicked out of the store before we could start dancing though. laugh.gif
  • Ooo, can we tap dance on the treadmills?!
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Dec 30 2006, 02:22 AM)
    "Good evening."

"Bonne nuit," which means "good night," would, however, be more appropriate in this context. wink.gif

Um. Is it worth it to spend 177 euros to leave your family in Paris for New Year's Eve so you can go to the UK and be with friends that night??

Ah, bon appetite! (Don't remember how to say "thank you" in French so I said that wink.gif )

how much is 177 euros in American money? Will your family be there the rest of the time? Cause if they are, it's not like you'd be abandoning them. New Years in UK sounds exciting. Of course New Years in Paris is also rather grand sounding, so either way it'll be awesome. Yeah, I'm reaaal helpful. How bout spend part of the day w/ family and the other part with friends in UK?
  • Welllll, I have this plan where I become best friends with a bunch of people there and then, I don't know, convert them to OK Goism and then they'll be like, we have to be in on this and then they'll let us do it. Also I'll tell them we'll get them more business somehow and they can post a plaque with a title saying, "HIGA Rendition Filmed Here" or something official.
    Okkkkkkk. This is really incoherent.
  • I WANT 2!!!!! i have a treadmill!!!!
    we're 1 step closer
  • If a nerdy guy is working that afternoon at the Best Buy, or wherever these treadmills be, I shall woo them into letting you guys dance. Ok Go Boardies control the universe you know.
  • YAY! Now we only need 7 more treadmills to start our Gym/Health Club, etc.

Since you have a treadmill have you tried any of the moves from HIGA? I always want to try the one Damian nearly falls on. Must be hard if he can't do it, rightttttt?
  • QUOTE (terren @ Dec 31 2006, 07:20 PM)
    YAY! Now we only need 7 more treadmills to start our Gym/Health Club, etc.

Since you have a treadmill have you tried any of the moves from HIGA? I always want to try the one Damian nearly falls on. Must be hard if he can't do it, rightttttt?

no, i never have, but now that u mention it, i'll try it. if i never post here again its cuz i died on that treadmill.
  • YAY! Not yay if you die, but tell me how it goes.
  • big fucking balls
  • OMG i fucken tried that shit. It was horrible. I have no fucken idea how they could do it. i was so scared. i almost fell like one hundred times and i just tried that part that damian messes up in. I did most of it. i'll try and practice it and i'll put it on youtube for u all to see. its only like 30 seconds that i can do cuz i only have one treadmill.
  • I am an engineer in the field of subterranean sanitation.
  • my stomach really hurts and im kind of gassy and i think i might have to use the restroom soon and im scared and my hair is full of knots and stuff (its clean though) and this is no way to start the new year and stuff and i have lots of homework that i have to do by wednesday and im such a procrastinator and SHIT!
  • well its midnight
    and im still grounded
    tonight is the last night ican be online while im grounded.
    soo.
    talk to u guys in a few weeks
  • I miss my family's old cell phone. The battery on thiers always died nice and quick. Now I'm stuck on the phone forever. I HATE telephones! Get me off of this thing!

/rant
  • Yeah. I hate that so many people looooove talking on the phone, and I'm always like "OMG, please have to go to the bathroom or something and end the conversation."
  • pssst, tempe, press the red end call button...
  • i've had this particular cell phone since december 2004... i just checked the call durations thing for all calls... 6 hours 49 minutes 59 seconds... clearly i just don't know when to shut up...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 1 2007, 08:52 PM)
    i've had this particular cell phone since december 2004... i just checked the call durations thing for all calls... 6 hours 49 minutes 59 seconds... clearly i just don't know when to shut up...

Wow! Was that one call you made that lasted that long?