In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Ads from an 80s magazine!

Go!:

hahahahhaahahhaha. So good.
  • im still ill, and hate my work place so very much, they lost the form i gave them about jury duty, meaning at the moment i wont get paid for it....

so thats another £200 gone....

no new zen this month then
  • awww andu... i hope you start feeling better real soon.

and how is them losing the form your fault?! i say MUTINY!

to tonetoile: those are too rad for words, i love how the cigarette one is so curdious about the whole thing. I like looking at books from different eras. Sometimes its totally shocking what they write about. You should ask agentnumone about this old book she found about the behaviour and and things a "propper lady" should do. heh... some of the tips are pretty helpful rolleyes.gif
  • they just really suck as a work place

are good boss leaves on monday next week, but is on holiday this week

i dont like the stand in boss to much..

quite afew people have quit recently...i would follow suite if i didnt need the money (which i probally wont even get) so badly
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Mar 20 2007, 11:18 AM)
    You should ask agentnumone about this old book she found about the behaviour and and things a "propper lady" should do. heh... some of the tips are pretty helpful rolleyes.gif
    Ahahaha, my sociology teacher brought in this book from the 1970s... it's called "I'm glad I'm a boy!/I'm glad I'm a girl!" It's a children's book, and it says things like "Boys fix things. Girls need things to be fixed." "Boys eat food. Girls cook food." "Boys build houses. Girls clean houses." "Boys are doctors. Girls are nurses." Stuff like that. laugh.gif It's so horrible.

I'm trying to work up the guts to quit my job... my boss is batshit. He's so hard to approach. blink.gif Even the people who've been with him for years are afraid of telling him things he doesn't want to hear...

Where do you work, Andy?
  • i found Conor oberst dancing to YMCA with 2 little girls on Youtube.... its extreamly old... but so new to me... it makes me melt inside a little.

dancing conor..
    ... see hes not that dead inside....he just wants to hang out with all the boys
  • In PE today, a guy told me he loved the "sly look in your eyes, like you know you're the best." cool.gif He told me that he liked it, that whenever I stared off into space, you could see that "I knew I was the best but no one else knew it." He was serious. " 'I'm awesome,' I know you're thinking that, Courtney," he declared.

You know, that was probably one of the best moments of my life. (Not because I like the guy or anything.) It's just nice for someone to notice something deep like your eyes and not the size of your boobs. And especially if they notice something special about me. What's more, the guy totally got everything right. smile.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 20 2007, 03:07 AM)
    Thanks Electra! good to know for sure.

ooh Vinnie, so the local news was on and they were showing weather forecasts, and apparently there is a town somewhere in San Diego County called... JULIAN!!! it totally reminded me of you - i thought you would be quite pleased. =]

chkl!!! ohmy.gif
    OMG - i am so gonna live there!
    I'm glad the name Julian and all its sexiness has become a part of ur daily life, hehee.

QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 20 2007, 11:53 PM)
    In PE today, a guy told me he loved the "sly look in your eyes, like you know you're the best." cool.gif He told me that he liked it, that whenever I stared off into space, you could see that "I knew I was the best but no one else knew it." He was serious. " 'I'm awesome,' I know you're thinking that, Courtney," he declared.

You know, that was probably one of the best moments of my life. (Not because I like the guy or anything.) It's just nice for someone to notice something deep like your eyes and not the size of your boobs. And especially if they notice something special about me. What's more, the guy totally got everything right. smile.gif

aww courtney... smile.gif
    he's probably trying to impress u ...how cute.
    i think he likes u...
    hehehehe
    is this the maybe gay guy????
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Mar 20 2007, 07:53 PM)

that is so sweet! smile.gif
    its weird when people get what you mean even though you haven't said a word.
  • Awwww Courtney that's adorable!!! And obviously so true cool.gif

Vinnie - whenever anyone says the name Julian I think of you too. Can't help it, love tongue.gif

Amberdino - no worries, glad it helped!

Andy - quit that motherucker and move to Waitrose!!! it's classier and they pay better. And you get to wear green instead of orange which you know is cool.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 21 2007, 03:00 PM)
    Andy - quit that motherucker and move to Waitrose!!! it's classier and they pay better. And you get to wear green instead of orange which you know is cool.

i dont wear orange anyways =p i get a manly blue...as im manly!

people should reply to new emails..
  • Ooo errr blue?
    That's reserved for only the top Saisnburers isn't it? tongue.gif
    Green's still better.

People WILL reply. At some point rolleyes.gif
    And don't start that again - we amused everyone with that already. Lol.
  • green is indeed better, maybe i could wear a green cape?

people should reply when they arnt busy with working =p
  • You don't need the cape, just switch to Waitrose!!!
    THEY"RE NICE PEOPLE!
    And they give you more money
    Honest biggrin.gif

And people will reply when they have less work.
    People got really stressed and almost cried today. sad.gif
  • tsk, people should get on msn latter then, if they arnt to busy..

i would rather get out of this whole supermarket thing at some point rather then joining another one

...maybe i could become a vet....=p
  • Oooo yes, us vets are pretty cool cool.gif
    I have to wear blue as well tho.

How're you feeling today btw Andy?
    My head hurts. Argh.
  • Oooo yes, us vets are pretty cool cool.gif

My head hurts. Argh.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Mar 21 2007, 04:41 PM)
    Oooo yes, us vets are pretty cool cool.gif

My head hurts. Argh.

Does the body rule the mind
    Or does the mind rule the body ?
    I dunno...

im still ill sadly, tis my day off work today though, so ive just been chilling out playing the x-box 360ph

which has been fun geeky times...*sigh*

are you well today?

we are blues brothers =p

or sumthing...
  • Blues Brothers?
    I thought we were the King and Queen of England?

You geek tongue.gif
    Having said that, I do love Crash Bandicoot on playstation *blushes*

Sorry you feel ill!

xx
  • *sigh*

fine we are the king and queen...

ha your geekyer =p