In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Tempe, should'nt you be excited about your birthday tomorrow?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 20 2007, 06:21 PM)
    Tempe, should'nt you be excited about your birthday tomorrow?

Being excited about my birthday...meh. Being excited about seeing Davy Jones on my birthday...priceless. Damn, maybe I should get me a Mastercard laugh.gif
  • ^^

laugh.gif laugh.gif

awwww

i cant even imagine how excited u must b!

hope u have a wonderful time smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 20 2007, 06:44 PM)
    awwww
    i cant even imagine how excited u must b!
    hope u have a wonderful time smile.gif

Thank you Vinnie!

Observe, from 30 seconds to 60 seconds into the following Monkees song. That will be me tomorrow to Davy:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW3xBHSjCIg
  • Oh lawd. Being downtown on 420 = not a smart idea if you're not a stoner.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 20 2007, 08:49 PM)
    Oh lawd. Being downtown on 420 = not a smart idea if you're not a stoner.

laugh.gif
    oh dear...
  • Tempe, I'm actually excited for you.
    Eeeeee smile.gif

Courtney, love, you were back for a mo. And I was either asleep or elsewhere. How much does that suck? sad.gif
    Keep dropping hints about your bday with might-be-gay guy. Then he has no excuse. I've found that suddenly wailing "Oh, I'm practically ancient!" does the trick.

And, of course you miss me. It's totally understandable, babe wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 21 2007, 03:31 PM)
    Tempe, I'm actually excited for you.
    Eeeeee smile.gif

Courtney, love, you were back for a mo. And I was either asleep or elsewhere. How much does that suck? sad.gif
    Keep dropping hints about your bday with might-be-gay guy. Then he has no excuse. I've found that suddenly wailing "Oh, I'm practically ancient!" does the trick.

And, of course you miss me. It's totally understandable, babe wink.gif

at least you are here now, hun wink.gif
  • you should clear out your inbox abit though =)
  • Electra, I'll try to be on more for your sake, and mine. smile.gif Thanks for the tip but my birthday's on Monday, so I can't drop any more hints now, seeing as I don't know how to contact him. Plus, wouldn't it be odd to call him up and all I'll say is, "So, did you know about the 15th anniversary of some awesome world-rocking event that's happening on Monday?"

And I am ancient, aren't I?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 21 2007, 05:38 PM)
    Electra, I'll try to be on more for your sake, and mine. smile.gif Thanks for the tip but my birthday's on Monday, so I can't drop any more hints now, seeing as I don't know how to contact him. Plus, wouldn't it be odd to call him up and all I'll say is, "So, did you know about the 15th anniversary of some awesome world-rocking event that's happening on Monday?"

And I am ancient, aren't I? Yesterday, someone asked me how old I was goigng to be and I said, "69. Oh, no, wait, bad number. 75."

Awww Courtney, you don't have to come on more if you've got better things to do. smile.gif
    We have the memories, darling *looks off into the distance, possibly a sunset*

Hmm, shame... if you're having a party for it or something, you could call to invite him maybe?
    Or wait til you go back to school and make a huge deal out of it then. smile.gif
  • sad.gif But I want to come here more!
    Yes, memories. *takes Electra's hand as we both stare off into the sunset*

Ah, stupid boy. At least Frodo-looking dude remembered...too bad he's younger by a few months.
  • Walking, I passed a really little Quebecoise girl walking down the street.

She was tring to sing "I like to move it, move it"

but it came out "I like-a mooeet mooeet."

Cutest. Girl. Ever.
  • Haha, that's funny.
  • i just saw hott fuzz, and may i say, it was brilliant...

just another reason to love those crazy brits

i have no hw for a week biggrin.gif

how i do love state testing
  • As do I, Vinnie love. It was basically do nothing week, and we freshmen only had to take one test too - the easy peasy cheddar cheesy math one.
  • ^^^hahah

im taking summative math

its like algebra/geo/algebra 2 . .. the easiest thing ever!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
  • Hoohah.

I'm happy that it's almost my birthday and that this one kid Alex (that I kept on annoying and taking every paper of his that said April 23 on it and circling it) might bring me a present on Monday. Not that it's anything special, but you know, it's a present. smile.gif

But now I understand why some girls hate guys and create those super-emo guy-hating icons. sad.gif

But I'm more happy because instead of a birthday cake, I get a "Birthday Bucketload of 'Strawberry Blonde' Cold Stone Ice Cream!" Hurray!
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 22 2007, 03:03 AM)
    Hoohah.

I'm happy that it's almost my birthday and that this one kid Alex (that I kept on annoying and taking every paper of his that said April 23 on it and circling it) might bring me a present on Monday. Not that it's anything special, but you know, it's a present. smile.gif

But now I understand why some girls hate guys and create those super-emo guy-hating icons. sad.gif

But I'm more happy because instead of a birthday cake, I get a "Birthday Bucketload of 'Strawberry Blonde' Cold Stone Ice Cream!" Hurray!

mmm ice cream

just demand gifts from everyone, and they cant leave till you get one =p

speshally for that other guy!
  • ^^hahah
    QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 22 2007, 02:03 AM)
    Hoohah.

chkl...presents r presents

and COLDSTONES!!!! my goodness, that ice cream is wonderful...i always get mine packed with brownies and caramel and chocolate..ahah