In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 18 2007, 06:26 PM)
    =p

its only a code so people dont start spreading rummors!
    yeah im aware of this, as you replyed as soon as i hit reply

boy did i feel silly...

wait, am I "people" here as well?

ah, either I've confused myself or you've confused me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -
    you're a twit, andy tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 18 2007, 06:30 PM)
    wait, am I "people" here as well?

ah, either I've confused myself or you've confused me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again -
    you're a twit, andy tongue.gif

a loveable twit though, right =p
  • Argh!!!

Right, I have a problem and need help.

My friend told me she was depressed because she's 17 and therefore can't get into certain bars.
    Now, she knows how my diabetes has been really depressing me lately, so I thought this was rather insensitive of her and told her so, seeing as some people have real problems to contend with.
    And now she says that I'm a dick for being horrible to her when she was only joking (this was never mentioned).

Am I in the wrong? If i am I'll apologise but otherwise I'm not backing down.

help please?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 18 2007, 11:52 PM)
    Argh!!!

Right, I have a problem and need help.

My friend told me she was depressed because she's 17 and therefore can't get into certain bars.
    Now, she knows how my diabetes has been really depressing me lately, so I thought this was rather insensitive of her and told her so, seeing as some people have real problems to contend with.
    And now she says that I'm a dick for being horrible to her when she was only joking (this was never mentioned).

Am I in the wrong? If i am I'll apologise but otherwise I'm not backing down.

help please?

you already know my veiw on this pretty much

your right for what your saying as she knows how down youve been lately, and it was insensitive of her to say. and claiming she was joking now after it, shows shes feeling bad but wont own upto it in my past experise
  • oh dear..

i know this sounds cliche and like i'm trying to make myself sound like i know what i'm talking about, but maybe talk to her? i dont think you were in the wrong - just maybe tell her that you didnt realise that she was joking and you didnt mean to be horrible to her, but you just felt like she was being insensitive and even if she didnt mean it intentionally you were hurt by it etc...

hope everything sorts itself out! smile.gif
  • thanks
    I'm trying to talk to her at the moment, but she's kinda tempremental (sp?) and very immature when pissed off so most of her replies are "blah blah - do one".
    I even said, "I'm sorry if it offends you but it was insensitive when some of us have real problems"

And all i get back is "you're a dick"
    Argh sad.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 19 2007, 12:04 AM)
    thanks
    I'm trying to talk to her at the moment, but she's kinda tempremental (sp?) and very immature when pissed off so most of her replies are "blah blah - do one".
    I even said, "I'm sorry if it offends you but it was insensitive when some of us have real problems"

And all i get back is "you're a dick"
    Argh sad.gif

theres no reasoning with her tonight hun, you should just go to bed and sort it out in the morro!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 19 2007, 12:06 AM)
    theres no reasoning with her tonight hun, you should just go to bed and sort it out in the morro!

yeah I think she's gone to bed anyway.
    Ah fuck it.

I'm seriously annoyed now. sad.gif

Night, people
    xxxx
  • night "people" =)

dont worry to much chuck, today is a new day!
  • This is a bit late, but honestly it sounds like she's a little bit embarassed that her problems don't quite measure up to yours. =x Give her a little time. A good night's sleep will cool down even the hottest of tempers. happy.gif She'll come around.
  • i was just watchin a video roro and some ppl made that was on emmets youtube page
    u guys are awesome ^^
    if i ever won a million dollars id fly everyone here to wisconsin to have a party
  • Sanjaya is gone! Now all is right with the world.

(p.s. to Electra. I'm sending a virtual hug your way. Sometimes friendship sucks sad.gif )
  • poor sanjaya...

is it ok to still have mcpheever?
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 19 2007, 12:35 AM)
    This is a bit late, but honestly it sounds like she's a little bit embarassed that her problems don't quite measure up to yours. =x Give her a little time. A good night's sleep will cool down even the hottest of tempers. happy.gif She'll come around.

Thank you smile.gif
    I haven't spoken to her yet today
    I got a message from her telling me that I am being insensitive to her. But it was put less eloquently. My god she's acting immaturely.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 19 2007, 05:13 AM)
    (p.s. to Electra. I'm sending a virtual hug your way. Sometimes friendship sucks sad.gif )

Thank you Tempe smile.gif
    Hugs to all of you too. You're quite lovely when I'm feeling down.

On a happier note, one of my more useless lessons has been cancelled so I MADE CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!!! biggrin.gif
  • oooooooooooo YUM!!!!
  • grr..

i just found out that john mayer is doing a summer tour with support by ben folds and james morrison.

it's actually ridiculous how few of the tours with collaborations of artists i love stop off in the UK (think -- OK go with the fray/snow patrol).

damnit biggrin.gif.
  • let's go to San Jose together!!!
  • haha oo yes, lets!

me and my friend have already decided that once we leave school we are taking a gap-year and following OK go round the world (that sounded more stalkerish than i intended - i mean to their shows biggrin.gif). we havent quite worked out how the funding for this is gonna go, but i'm sure inspiration will strike... wink.gif