In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• Who DOESN'T?!

Also:
    I totally appreciated the Queen interlude. I'm personally more of a "Killer Queen" girl though.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 15 2007, 09:36 PM)
    Who DOESN'T?!

Also:
    I totally appreciated the Queen interlude. I'm personally more of a "Killer Queen" girl though.

lol a song possibly about a transvestite hooker... I'm totally in love with Killer queen
  • transvestite hookers deserve love too!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 15 2007, 09:47 PM)
    transvestite hookers deserve love too!

so true.

I've learned all the words to bohemian rhapsoday finally. even know how many seconds the big guitar solo is. But I need another person for the "let me go" "bismillah we will not let you go" bits. Then i'll be in the big time.
  • Hahahaha. Bohemian Rhapsody used to be the (unofficial) theme song for our town's teen center. We sang it all the time and would sing along with the guitar solos.

One of my favorite memories from my high school's theatre was sitting in the hall after our last performance of The Importance of Being Earnest and just crying with a couple of my friends. Suddenly, four of our guyfriends from the play just came up and, in an attempt to console us (that worked), they sang Bohemian Rhapsody in its entirety, a cappella. I still have it recorded somewhere on my phone.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 15 2007, 09:58 PM)
    Hahahaha. Bohemian Rhapsody used to be the (unofficial) theme song for our town's teen center. We sang it all the time and would sing along with the guitar solos.

One of my favorite memories from my high school's theatre was sitting in the hall after our last performance of The Importance of Being Earnest and just crying with a couple of my friends. Suddenly, four of our guyfriends from the play just came up and, in an attempt to console us (that worked), they sang Bohemian Rhapsody in its entirety, a cappella. I still have it recorded somewhere on my phone.

oh man. thats the coolest thing ever. my highschool never had random bursts of musical beauty like that.

I want to join teds band just so we can do a rendition of bohemian rhapsody together.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 15 2007, 06:47 PM)
    transvestite hookers deserve love too!

You know after I robbed a bank w/ that transvestite hooker in Phoenix I learned a very valuable lesson. I'll never rob a bank again...in Phoenix.

(I forget the exact wording of it, but years before moving to AZ, Danny Bonaduce said something about robbing a bank w/ a transvetite or something and it became my AIM profile for a long while afterwards) laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 15 2007, 06:58 PM)
    Hahahaha. Bohemian Rhapsody used to be the (unofficial) theme song for our town's teen center. We sang it all the time and would sing along with the guitar solos.

Man, you always have the coolest stories biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 16 2007, 02:05 AM)
    I want to join teds band just so we can do a rendition of bohemian rhapsody together.

OH MY GOD TED'S BAND! I just started rewatching early episodes of Scrubs and I totally forgot how, though the newer episodes arent bad, the first few seasons are just brilliant.

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 16 2007, 02:10 AM)
    Man, you always have the coolest stories biggrin.gif

Hahaha, not really. I jusy have friends who love to sing biggrin.gif
  • ya their showing reruns of scrubs a lot nowadays and they never get old. The braff man is genius.
  • No shit; Zach Braff is amazing!

There was a kid in my high school and, though I always kind of wanted to be his friend, we just could NOT get along. However, the only thing we COULD talk about was Scrubs. He was obsessed. I was obsessed. It was alright.

He was the one who found out that Bill Lawrence (the creator) went to my old high school and actually used to be a part of our school's literary magazine. He's probably one of our only famous graduates. There's a rumor (and I stress, a rumor) that Dr. Cox is based on one of our old teaches, Robert Cox.

Weiiiird.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 15 2007, 10:33 PM)
    He was the one who found out that Bill Lawrence (the creator) went to my old high school and actually used to be a part of our school's literary magazine. He's probably one of our only famous graduates. There's a rumor (and I stress, a rumor) that Dr. Cox is based on one of our old teaches, Robert Cox.

Weiiiird.

I find this intensly cool.
  • I never met Bob Cox, so I don't know how valid the rumor is, but it fascinated all of my friends who were also Scrubs-devotees.

Did you ever read Zach braff's old blog before he released Garden State? I think it's since been revamped and I don't know if all of the old entries are still there, but it consistently made me laugh out loud.
  • no actually. I found out about his blog after gardenstate was released... he has a new one at zach braff dot com or something but the ones that used to be up on this site http://www.foxsearchlight.com/gardenstate/ were seriously the funniest things ever. plus that site showed me one of my favourite songs ever... "love will come through" by travis...
  • zach braff blogs are hilarious, though i havent read pre-garden state ones.

did you guys see "ode to zach braff" on youtube??
    sooo funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_gebFHutLw

check it out!
  • ZB is amazing..

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 11:24 PM)
    Nah, it's 11.21 here. Half the time I'm up til about 2amm talking to you guys lol...
    And i just went to do some biology eeeekkkk blink.gif

I'll send Andy your love. He's rather pissed off about it already haha.

my PC randomly died when i was ripping cds, the fuse box went off, halfway into a convo with are alie here also....i was not best pleased

so ive got to rip all 300 albums back onto my computer now for the new zen...a big task, people should get on msn already..

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 11:39 PM)
    Nah, we're not a particularly friendly race. Especially compared to Americans! That's what I've found anyway...

In America, you could be in a queue at the supermarket and get chatting to someone and it'd be perfectly normal. Here if you try to do the same thing, you get odd looks. Unless you're complaining about the store cocking something up, in which case it's fine. And I have never heard any waitresses or shop assistants or anything wishing customers to have a good day. We're grumpy people biggrin.gif

i wish people good day! and im nice to all customers, but then i am rather amazing..

QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 16 2007, 02:28 AM)

this is beyound cute

Random Stuff

also, this week on docter who, it was like 4 billion years in the future? so why are humans still around. and why did this cat person have a irish accent?

and his wife, a human gave birth to kittens?

the future is a scary place my friends...
  • First of all - I'm with Dani - I'm moving to Kulash if we get to do moans. But only after I've completed the robot building class in Konopka.

Secondly Queen are amazing. As is Zach Braff. He's jewish too, Tempe - YAY!!!

And thirdly - Andy, welcome back. And change your sig please because you owe me two points boy.
    Doctor Who was shit, but David Tennant was beautiful as usual. I want him. Now please.
  • you gain a bonus point for all the texting on saterday!

and i get a point for winning over my computer in the end

ive tried sending DT in the post, but i forgot to put air holes in the box....
  • YAY!!!

Ah fuck it.
    Hope he's ok.
    He is rather brill.

Argh. i've been working all day. I left it all til the day before my spring break ends. clever....
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 16 2007, 06:47 PM)
    YAY!!!

Ah fuck it.
    Hope he's ok.
    He is rather brill.

Argh. i've been working all day. I left it all til the day before my spring break ends. clever....

heh, ive missed them also =)

he is rather great, maybe he used his sonic screwdriver to save the day!

heh, your such an american at heart, i know no one who calls it spring break!

you best not be flashing people for beads...