In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 03:31 PM)
    Ooo wait, whats the story behind RSG? It rings a bell but I can't remember....

Also, i won't be there to catch you that time.
    please don't faint!!

Randy Scouse Git---Micky was in England watching the British version of "All In The Family." The Archie Bunker character called his son-in law a "randy scouse." Micky loved the phrase, which actually means a "horny Liverpudlian." He decided to name the song RSG, even though the song has nothing to do w/ a horny Liverpudlian. He did ask Davy ahead of time what it meant. Their record label in Britain told him he needed to come up w/ an alternative title for the song for UK release. So he decided to call the song "Alternative Title." Therefore, the name of the song is "Randy Scouse Git" in America and "Alternative Title" in England'land.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 03:39 PM)
    Here if you try to do the same thing, you get odd looks. Unless you're complaining about the store cocking something up, in which case it's fine. And I have never heard any waitresses or shop assistants or anything wishing customers to have a good day. We're grumpy people biggrin.gif

I love those desert pictures!

Thanks! I took the pics me self. No particular filter or anything as I don't know how to do fancy photography

That grumpy description to me is how east coast American act. (Don't hurt me fellow east coast boardies! *Ducking for cover)
  • Ahhh!!!
    See I always wondered why it was called horny liverpudlian....
    I knew it was also called Alternative Title tho, which i found rather original.

Thanks for the info Tempe my love
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 03:45 PM)
    Ahhh!!!
    See I always wondered why it was called horny liverpudlian....
    I knew it was also called Alternative Title tho, which i found rather original.

Thanks for the info Tempe my love

Lol!! The fact that you know that that phrase means "horny Liverpudlian" is hillarious! To an American that phrase means absolutely nothing, just a bunch of interesting words smacked together.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 14 2007, 11:50 PM)
    Lol!! The fact that you know that that phrase means "horny Liverpudlian" is hillarious! To an American that phrase means absolutely nothing, just a bunch of interesting words smacked together.

Haha!
    OK, scouse I can understand because that's directly about a british city, but don't you guys have the word randy??
  • Ooo! Ooo! Brilliantly cliched plan: My school's Spring Fling is May 4th. Which famous teen idol do you think I suddenly have the urge to invite? laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 14 2007, 11:55 PM)
    Ooo! Ooo! Brilliantly cliched plan: My school's Spring Fling is May 4th. Which famous teen idol do you think I suddenly have the urge to invite? laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    DO IT
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 03:56 PM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    DO IT

Lol! I just hope I don't sputter non-sensically like I did when I met Dan. (Did I just make up a word?)
  • Haha!!
    I think you were going for splutter but inadvertently made an awesome equivalent that I shall be stealing from now on thank you very much.... smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 04:03 PM)
    Haha!!
    I think you were going for splutter but inadvertently made an awesome equivalent that I shall be stealing from now on thank you very much.... smile.gif

Hurray! Someone call Webster's Dictionary for me.

...Well, I must sign-off now. I promised when I was ready to make the t-shirt, I would call my sis so she could feel she apart of the making of it. Tootles y'all wink.gif
  • Au revoir Tempe darling smile.gif
    Good luck with the t-shirt!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 04:13 PM)
    Au revoir Tempe darling smile.gif
    Good luck with the t-shirt!

biggrin.gif
  • Sorry Tempe and I kinda hijacked the thread, everyone....
    =S

I should really be revising. Argh sad.gif
    Anyone want to spontaneously burst into tears with me?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 14 2007, 11:38 PM)
    I should really be revising. Argh sad.gif
    Anyone want to spontaneously burst into tears with me?

OH, ME!!!!!!!

school sucks!!!! ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have so much hw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

mhhhmmmmm
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 15 2007, 01:06 AM)
    OH, ME!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i have so much hw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mhhhmmmmm

biggrin.gif couldn't have put it better myself.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 14 2007, 08:06 PM)
    OH, ME!!!!!!!

mhhhmmmmm
    Well said!
  • I hate school, but I love Wheat Thins.
  • Those cracker thingies? I like those too. Stoned wheat thins with brie is yummy. I like making sammiches with them.
  • i'm not even going to express my hatred for school considering it would consist of many not very nice words and stuff
  • i just got a headache just thinking about school...