In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 11 2007, 11:02 PM)
    Pinch me! Am I really going to see Davy Jones in concert?! *Someone catch me I'm fainting*
    (Umm....these random squeally posts are probably going to keep happening from Tempe for awhile. Gomen)

Youre seeing a monkey, im seeing the punk... could life get any better? *Catches tempe*
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Apr 11 2007, 08:14 PM)
    Youre seeing a monkee, im seeing the punk... could life get any better? *Catches tempe*

If I weren't fainting, I'd catch Mel too. We'll have to find someone to catch us both tongue.gif

(monkees---has 2 e's like 2B or not 2B that is the question. Ah, how confusing IB....help, I'm talking like a license plate!)
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 12 2007, 04:18 AM)
    If I weren't fainting, I'd catch Mel too. We'll have to find someone to catch us both tongue.gif

(monkees---has 2 e's like 2B or not 2B that is the question. Ah, how confusing IB....help, I'm talking like a license plate!)

*catches both Tempe and Mel - one arm for each*

I like your explanation for monkee, haha!

Also - PATRICK WOLF WAS BRILLIANT!!!
    Ahhh he's so beautiful. He started singing "sexyback" in the middle of one of his songs and he was just lovely and cute and sweet and I just wanted to eat him. I love how he plays the violin while singing and goes offstage halfway through to change his outfit... And how he manages to get everyone dancing and singing,even though we're completely squashed, to Magic Position smile.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 12 2007, 11:54 AM)
    Ahhh he's so beautiful. He started singing "sexyback" in the middle of one of his songs and he was just lovely and cute and sweet and I just wanted to eat him. I love how he plays the violin while singing and goes offstage halfway through to change his outfit... And how he manages to get everyone dancing and singing,even though we're completely squashed, to Magic Position smile.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee wub.gif

awwww, that sounds awesome!!

im glad u had a good time

OMG my stomach does NOT stop making noises....this is not cool.
  • Thanks, Vinnie! smile.gif

Erm... what kind of noises? :S
  • ^^
    aww, ur welcome

and ummm just regular noises....it stoped now, thanks goodness

i've spent my whole break sleeping and on the internet....im such a loser
  • well if the noises start up again, let me know...
    i shall be a doctor one day, you'll see biggrin.gif

lol tongue.gif

I should be revising
    But I have lost interest. Oh dear.

Exams soon sad.gif
  • hahah...of course i'll tell u dr. electra
    ugh...yeah, i have finals soon
    OMG i am so gonna fail all my classes
    my only hope is passing all my ap tests, that is NOT gonna happen sad.gif

well, good luck on urs, but ur probably dont need it. smile.gif
  • ugh exams what a bitch.
    good look on yours electra mectra!
    and good luck to you too vinnie! pass those APs! it really does pay off in college (especially in registration times) i promise!
  • I was at an antique book store once and apparently I was there for a while. I was startled when I was in the basement, minding my own business, lookin' at books (extra cheap old books! Richard LeGalliene for $2.50... booya) and then all of a sudden my stomach gurgles "HELLO?"

It was the freakiest thing ever. I was like "Hello?!?" It didn't reply sad.gif

Good luck on exams, both of you smile.gif
    Also, I have a 107% in my chem night school course... OMG LOL
  • arg is anyone in here in a photo class??
    i am and its boring me...
    like right now i just finished taking texture photos
    i wanna do portriats and stuff..
    ahh..
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 13 2007, 02:05 AM)
    and good luck to you too vinnie! pass those APs! it really does pay off in college (especially in registration times) i promise!

awww, thanks. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 13 2007, 02:31 AM)
    I was at an antique book store once and apparently I was there for a while. I was startled when I was in the basement, minding my own business, lookin' at books (extra cheap old books! Richard LeGalliene for $2.50... booya) and then all of a sudden my stomach gurgles "HELLO?"

It was the freakiest thing ever. I was like "Hello?!?" It didn't reply sad.gif

Good luck on exams, both of you smile.gif
    Also, I have a 107% in my chem night school course... OMG LOL

hahah...thats awesome...

sometimes my stomach goes like that...its really quite embarrassing, hahaha
  • Thanks for the luck, guys!
    I'm freaking out slightly now. smile.gif

Good luck with yours too!
    And I hope your photography got a bit more interesting, GirlInTheDark
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Apr 12 2007, 11:00 PM)
    arg is anyone in here in a photo class??
    i am and its boring me...
    like right now i just finished taking texture photos
    i wanna do portriats and stuff..
    ahh..

I am. I fucking hate it, but mostly because she just hands us pointless projects and doesn't actually teach us anything or help us with technique.
  • hey! i'm annoying you with yet another video link!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuAbbS7arE0
    I made this last summer and just finished editing it. It's pretty silly, but I like it.
    Enjoy.
  • i just added more stuff on my profile to my interests section. go lookie everybody.
  • QUOTE (mixtape @ Apr 13 2007, 02:36 PM)
    I am. I fucking hate it, but mostly because she just hands us pointless projects and doesn't actually teach us anything or help us with technique.

well ours teaches us about technique, its just its so boring.
    like all she says is go take some pictures with texture.
    and she gives us a packet.

i have ur problem in my painting class.
    he makes us copy other artists pictues alot.
    no real creativity.
    right now were doing imagist paintings.
    basically is where u paint like your in kindergarden.
    really simple and im doing it well...
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 12 2007, 04:54 AM)
    *catches both Tempe and Mel - one arm for each*

I like your explanation for monkee, haha!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee wub.gif

Ah, Electra, you keep Tempe from brusing herself. Patrick Wolf sounds awesome. Sounds way creative and fun. I wanna go to one of his shows now.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 14 2007, 06:45 AM)
    Ah, Electra, you keep Tempe from brusing herself. Patrick Wolf sounds awesome. Sounds way creative and fun. I wanna go to one of his shows now.

Anytime, Tempe smile.gif

It is SO much fun at his shows. He's kinda obsessed with glitter so the whole crowd gets showered in glitter the whole time. And he sped up a cover that he did so we were all having a rave... So much fun!!