In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• the mighty boosh is so very amazing

arressted dev is better though...

david tennent is good looking, but is more crazy then good looking

people should reply to pm's =p
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 8 2007, 09:24 PM)
    and its okay you're not shallow.. some of my friends (er sorta acquaintances but whatever) started this group on facebook called "the we watch movies for hot guys but that doesn't make us shallow" group. haha smile.gif

Oh wow. That is like... me, in facebook form.
    Nah, I'm honestly not shallow. I just like my men, what can I say? rolleyes.gif

People should give other people time to read the first set of people's PMs.
    Grrr.
  • haha you guys should just go on some sort of instant messenger..

and dude yeah seriously i'm like if i can't get a guy in real life, i can at least stare at a hot one on TV!
    woooo
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 8 2007, 09:31 PM)
    Oh wow. That is like... me, in facebook form.
    Nah, I'm honestly not shallow. I just like my men, what can I say? rolleyes.gif

People should give other people time to read the first set of people's PMs.
    Grrr.

i feel bad now, i think the grr did it...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 8 2007, 01:35 PM)
    i feel bad now, i think the grr did it...

Grr, baby! Very Grr!

(Sorry, random Austin Powers quote)
  • i just opened my first easter egg

and the sad thought hit me, as its like the 2nd easter ever in recent memory where i cant give the box the egg is in to my lil gerbils, as ive got no more of them

this is sad times...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 8 2007, 02:51 PM)
    i just opened my first easter egg
    and the sad thought hit me, as its like the 2nd easter ever in recent memory where i cant give the box the egg is in to my lil gerbils, as ive got no more of them
    this is sad times...

The thing is, they couldn't stand up to your amazingness.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 10:54 PM)
    The thing is, they couldn't stand up to your amazingness.

"i miss them so much it hurts sometimes =("

*sigh*

i will get some more one day, hopfully...

or better yet, get a gf...
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 8 2007, 02:56 PM)
    "i miss them so much it hurts sometimes =("
    *sigh*
    i will get some more one day, hopfully...

or better yet, get a gf...

Aww, yeah I know what you mean. It's hard here to find a nice jewish bf, so I've just about given up.

Well, at least those lousy days of having to work on Saturday can go toward some more lil gerbils.
  • tonight when i was cooking dinner i got distracted and something boiled over resulting in lots of smoke and a flame (which subsided as soon as i turned of the burner thankfully) my reaction to this?!? "there's a fire!" i didn't sing it though, just spoke it, haha...
    ^ probably shoulda posted that in the what a dork thread...
  • ^^^

hahahah

i went w/ my dad to go pick up my brother and there was a van burning up in the freeway.

all this fire!!!
  • OMG OMG OMG
    I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!! mad.gif

okay i watched season two, episode 8 of green wing..
    and then the freakin idiot who had all these up doesnt have the xmas finale!!!!!
    its already bad enough that they ended this brilliant show, and now i can't even watch the finale!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what am i to do?!?

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    *crying*
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 9 2007, 08:17 AM)
    OMG OMG OMG
    I'M SO ANGRY!!!!!! mad.gif

okay i watched season two, episode 8 of green wing..
    and then the freakin idiot who had all these up doesnt have the xmas finale!!!!!
    its already bad enough that they ended this brilliant show, and now i can't even watch the finale!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what am i to do?!?

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
    *crying*

ive not seen the finale either

i feel your pain

alie?!

come save amberlin!
  • yes yes save me electra mectra!!

be my knight in shining whatever (grey's anatomy reference)!!

at this point without knowing the ending,
    i feel bad for guy! yes he can be an asshole sometimes (okay a lot of times), but hes good at heart!
    and yeah that holly chick is a BITCH.
    and i feel bad for martin too, the guy just can't get a break.
    and you know the bone thing boyce wears around his neck all the time? is that a pen? i've seen bone shaped pens before so i think so. whatever hes hot it doesnt matter and i'm glad he always annoys allen cuz that guy is just weird and annoying.

okay those are my thoughts, brit boardies (or others who have seen green wing), enlighten me with yours!
  • i just love that 90% of greenwing is made up on the spot+all the editing is made up there with the speeding up and slowing down

i dont normally like english comedys, unless they are done really well and greenwing is done really well

Mac is where its at, over here mac and guy do adverts for barcley card

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...p;q=barclaycard
  • haha aw that was a cute ad!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 9 2007, 05:45 PM)
    i just love that 90% of greenwing is made up on the spot+all the editing is made up there with the speeding up and slowing down

Nuhuh - it's all completely scripted. it's just that they don't always get rid of the cock-ups, the just speed them up lol.
    I have watched all the extras on my DVD (mainly coz Boyce is the presenter hehe), I know these things!!

Oh no!!! I don't know where you can find the finale tbh... Unless you try and buy the DVD from amazon.com or something... I'm so sorry!!

How much did you want to cry when you found out about Mac????

On a happier note, today I managed to buy a red shirt, pajamas, a brown skirt, brown jumper and purple mini skirt (oh yeah cool.gif) for just £31!!!! How awesome am I????
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 9 2007, 09:33 PM)
    Nuhuh - it's all completely scripted. it's just that they don't always get rid of the cock-ups, the just speed them up lol.
    I have watched all the extras on my DVD (mainly coz Boyce is the presenter hehe), I know these things!!

you get a point for this, and i must hunt down those who have lied to me...

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 9 2007, 09:33 PM)
    On a happier note, today I managed to buy a red shirt, pajamas, a brown skirt, brown jumper and purple mini skirt (oh yeah cool.gif ) for just £31!!!! How awesome am I????

another point also =p

we all know the awesomeness of alie!

[and to make this post not just all about alie]

i really dont like work, doing 6 hours on a saterday has accelerated my hate for the place by about 3 months

my M.E seems to have kicked up a gear lately also, blarg

roll on the summer...
  • Ahh, that was so cute!! I loved Noodle at the beginning... "eek" when the guitar starts to tip laugh.gif

Can I call you Julia?

Also, today I got a new guitar strap that works like a dream. Much better than my old one. And 7 new picks smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif Gleeee. (Yes, I am wearing my OK Go shirt... again)

One more thing: Am I the only one who's never set foot in the JC? Cause I haven't. I've heard I'm not missing much but still... unsure.gif