In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 07:08 PM)
    Oh, obviously smile.gif

Dani- greatest pizza in the world -

cheese + tomato, obv
    roasted peppers, eggplant, zucchini and red onion.
    and olives.

fucking gorgeous.
    I'm salivating. ohmy.gif wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 8 2007, 12:13 AM)
    I hateth vegetables...I've never eaten more than two piece, but look how I turned out...!...Okay, not a very good statement there.

Oh, Electra, shots are awful, unless they come in a tiny glass and are a cool-tasting liquid.

Courtney, you turned out wonderfully insane. So shh girl smile.gif

Yeah, they are pretty crap.. But I taught all my friends how to inject me, so we made it a bit more interesting by having a competition every lunchtime at school...

"So whoever guesses the closest blood sugar level gets to stick a needle in my arm!!! WOOOO!!!"

Haha.

You're not wrong about the other shots biggrin.gif
  • That would be kind of fun..., unless your friend secretly harbored some deep, smile-hidden anger for you, you know?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 7 2007, 07:22 PM)
    "So whoever guesses the closest blood sugar level gets to stick a needle in my arm!!! WOOOO!!!"
    laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

We do that with my dad.

Except instead of sticking needles in his arm, we get treated to bubble tea. wink.gif
  • Hahahah
    They probably did.
    BUT the injections kept me alive, so really they were just helping me..
  • What if they all guessed the same number?
  • Then one person would get to put the needle in, another would push the plunger, another would pull it out again.... Hehe

Night night my little cherry-heads smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 8 2007, 12:34 AM)
    Night night my little cherry-heads smile.gif

night, i sent my pm like 30 seconds to late it seems...

i like how everyone stops posting when you leave, your the life of the party it seems =p
  • Damn I hate time differences. I missed the whole convo!

Ooo, tell us a ghost story, Pandy! tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 01:00 AM)
    Damn I hate time differences. I missed the whole convo!

Ooo, tell us a ghost story, Pandy! tongue.gif

wasnt so much a story, as facts

we have ghosts upstairs in the mothball area

so me and sam desisded to scare the manager by telling various sounds weve heard

was fun

also send me a pm or sumthing!
  • ^^^

hahahahaa

a lot of girls have heard some noices in the upstairs girls bathroom at school...im scared to go in.
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 8 2007, 01:11 AM)
    ^^^

hahahahaa

a lot of girls have heard some noices in the upstairs girls bathroom at school...im scared to go in.

if i wasnt so tired i would make a crude joke here...
  • I wanna PM and IM peeps so badly. But I've got this fuckety fuck on-line course that I'm being forced to take against my own free-will! Grrr!!!! I'm am far far behind in the course because I don't give a shit about it (ooo, you know I"m mad when I start swearing more than usual). sad.gif
    This is the only weekend I can get the work done as the next 2 weekends will be devoted to Davy Jones!

I'm going to put together a little dental care package for him. I might even make him some funky magnets the way my friend taught me to make using glass rocks and magazine pics. I'm going to make my own t-shirt too. Not sure what I should put on the t-shirt yet. Any ideas?

But Pandy, to make up for this on-line course destroying my weekend, I"m sending you a piece of virtual sponge cake right now *Here you go* wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 7 2007, 05:16 PM)
    if i wasnt so tired i would make a crude joke here...

laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 01:21 AM)
    I wanna PM and IM peeps so badly. But I've got this fuckety fuck on-line course that I'm being forced to take against my own free-will! Grrr!!!! I'm am far far behind in the course because I don't give a shit about it (ooo, you know I"m mad when I start swearing more than usual). sad.gif
    This is the only weekend I can get the work done as the next 2 weekends will be devoted to Davy Jones!

I'm going to put together a little dental care package for him. I might even make him some funky magnets the way my friend taught me to make using glass rocks and magazine pics. I'm going to make my own t-shirt too. Not sure what I should put on the t-shirt yet. Any ideas?

But Pandy, to make up for this on-line course destroying my weekend, I"m sending you a piece of virtual sponge cake right now *Here you go* wink.gif

oo cake...someone bought me a creame egg at work, sadly it wasnt a cute girl...but a creepy older guy thing...sigh

dont swear so much =p
    what would fergal say?!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 01:22 AM)
    laugh.gif laugh.gif

=p
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 7 2007, 05:25 PM)
    oo cake...someone bought me a creame egg at work, sadly it wasnt a cute girl...but a creepy older guy thing...sigh

dont swear so much =p
    what would fergal say?!
    =p

Lol, yes yes, please forgiveth me, fergal! It's the excessive hw and lack of bread that made me swear. During Passover, you're supposed to eat things that do no have leavened bread in them. Pretty much rules out a lot of goodies. Just lots of matzah and potato-based products.

I get creepy older guys coming onto me. They confuse female dental student w/ skanky sexy nurse I suppose. Seesh, they're so creepy they'll even approach guys as well! Eww what is wrong w/ creepy older guys? Pandy don't ever become one! wink.gif
    There's this special they have on tele here every now and then where they trap and arrest creeps trying to contact kids. The kid is really a police person. A dumb but somewhat fascinating show.

What is a cream egg?
  • Oh that stupid Say OK song...it's stuck in my head and now I'm starting to like it. sad.gif Hopefully, having listened to it nonstop will help.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 01:32 AM)
    Lol, yes yes, please forgiveth me, fergal! It's the excessive hw and lack of bread that made me swear. During Passover, you're supposed to eat things that do no have leavened bread in them. Pretty much rules out a lot of goodies. Just lots of matzah and potato-based products.

I get creepy older guys coming onto me. They confuse female dental student w/ skanky sexy nurse I suppose. Seesh, they're so creepy they'll even approach guys as well! Eww what is wrong w/ creepy older guys? Pandy don't ever become one! wink.gif
    There's this special they have on tele here every now and then where they trap and arrest creeps trying to contact kids. The kid is really a police person. A dumb but somewhat fascinating show.

What is a cream egg?

i dont particuarly like them, (do you alie?)

there were afew "hot" (good looking, but no personality) girls in, but as per usural they are above talking to the till people..

im forgetting what point im trying to make here...

heh we have so many creepy old men in my shop who come in...makes me glad to be the gentleman i am
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 7 2007, 05:39 PM)
    i dont particuarly like them, (do you alie?)

there were afew "hot" (good looking, but no personality) girls in, but as per usural they are above talking to the till people..

im forgetting what point im trying to make here...

heh we have so many creepy old men in my shop who come in...makes me glad to be the gentleman i am

Choooocolate *drools* Nope, don't like cream eggs. I prefer fruity jellies or liquors at the center of my chocolates.

There's a guy in the first year class who makes me all jelly at the knees, and I have no idea why either! One of my more nosey classmates may have blabbed to him about it. Shall I give that nosey classmate an ass-whooping?

Girls/guys who think they are hot are really self-absorbed assholes. Girls/guys who don't realize that they are hot or who don't let the fact that they are hot control them are just plain adorable and worthy of attention. Ha ha, that probably made no sense, but might make a really cool fortune cookie. It'd break world records for the length of paper needed to fill the cookie.

How do you survive amongst all the creepies? Does it get to you?
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Apr 7 2007, 05:38 PM)
    Oh that stupid Say OK song...it's stuck in my head and now I'm starting to like it. sad.gif Hopefully, having listened to it nonstop will help.

hate hate hate when that happens! The Backstreet Boys used to do that to my friend and I. We'd avoid all their songs, but somehow end up hearing them anyway. Then the songs would get stuck in our heads and drive us nutty.