In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 01:48 AM)
    There's a guy in the first year class who makes me all jelly at the knees, and I have no idea why either! One of my more nosey classmates may have blabbed to him about it. Shall I give that nosey classmate an ass-whooping?

Girls/guys who think they are hot are really self-absorbed assholes. Girls/guys who don't realize that they are hot or who don't let the fact that they are hot control them are just plain adorable and worthy of attention. Ha ha, that probably made no sense, but might make a really cool fortune cookie. It'd break world records for the length of paper needed to fill the cookie.

How do you survive amongst all the creepies? Does it get to you?

may have blabbed and blabbed are two diffrent things =p

heh that made more sence then you know =p

urg im just sick of work, doing a 6 hour shift on a saterday reminded me of why i hated working on a sat anyway.....ive earnt like £50/$100 today, but im not really that botherd about money atm, so all its doing is sucking away at my happyness, so now im really tired and unhappy at 2am on easter sunday, blah...theres to many happy couples coming into my workplace also...

creepy people never get far anyways, so they dont bother me to much...just feel sorry for the girls they are creepy to..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 7 2007, 06:01 PM)
    may have blabbed and blabbed are two diffrent things =p
    heh that made more sence then you know =p
    urg im just sick of work, doing a 6 hour shift on a saterday reminded me of why i hated working on a sat anyway.....ive earnt like £50/$100 today, but im not really that botherd about money atm, so all its doing is sucking away at my happyness, so now im really tired and unhappy at 2am on easter sunday, blah...theres to many happy couples coming into my workplace also...

creepy people never get far anyways, so they dont bother me to much...just feel sorry for the girls they are creepy to..

Yes, working on Saturday truly is an evil invention of the devil.

But Happy Easter to Pandy and to the Boarides.

To cheer you up, Pandy, here are my easter cards to you wink.gif :

image image
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 7 2007, 09:17 PM)
    But Happy Easter to Pandy and to the Boardies.
    That sounds like a band. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 8 2007, 12:16 AM)
    if i wasnt so tired i would make a crude joke here...

i dont get it sad.gif

QUOTE (Claret @ Apr 8 2007, 01:26 AM)
    That sounds like a band. biggrin.gif

hahahah

an awesome band. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 7 2007, 06:27 PM)
    an awesome band. wink.gif

Pandy and the Boardies is the best band to hit the streets since just about ever!

Sometimes that band likes to be known as Easter Pandy and the Boardes. Sometimes the "easter" even becomes "east of" or "eastern" or "pandy express." We're like Prince. We change our band's name just slightly at a whim.
  • So I'm wondering what sort of t-shirt to make for the Davy Jones concert. I'm going to be wearing this t-shirt at the concert. I want to incorporate somewhere his name, possibly brag that it's my birthday. But you know there's only so much you can say on a t-shirt. I just want to show him my love and fandomness. Any suggestions on what the shirt should say and what color it should be?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 8 2007, 12:56 AM)
    i like how everyone stops posting when you leave, your the life of the party it seems =p

Mwahaha. You knows it Andy wink.gif

QUOTE (Vinca15 @ Apr 8 2007, 01:11 AM)
    ^^^

hahahahaa

a lot of girls have heard some noices in the upstairs girls bathroom at school...im scared to go in.

It was exactly the same with the girl's bathroom at my primary school! Taps would turn on of their own accord in front of our eyes. Mega creepy. And I don't even believe in ghosts...

QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 8 2007, 01:39 AM)

i dont particuarly like them, (do you alie?)

Creme Eggs are GORGEOUS!! I had a mild obsession with them last easter. I love the different ways of eating them - hours of entertainment!

QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 02:35 AM)
    Pandy and the Boardies is the best band to hit the streets since just about ever!
    Sometimes that band likes to be known as Easter Pandy and the Boardes. Sometimes the "easter" even becomes "east of" or "eastern" or "pandy express." We're like Prince. We change our band's name just slightly at a whim.

WE WANT AN ENGLAND TOUR!!!

And Tempe, for the t-shirt idea -
    How about "Davy I'm here for my birthday kiss!!"
    And a picture of lips, puckering up.
    His name, your birthday, and an irresistable come-on.. how can he refuse?
    *random easter images*
    aww cheers temple, ive had like 13 hours sleep, and i feel aload better now, although my eyes are screwed up...time to find the glasses

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 8 2007, 01:12 PM)
    Mwahaha. You knows it Andy wink.gif

=p

*sends reply to pm vibes*
    (dooo iiit)

Creme Eggs are GORGEOUS!! I had a mild obsession with them last easter. I love the different ways of eating them - hours of entertainment!

heh, they will all be 1p on monday to get rid of them, i would send some..but they have a tendancey to melt in the post =p

heh, we could all just throw creme eggs, and marmite at the fans, and they wouldnt know if its cause we loved them or hated them

most confuseing band ever...
  • oh man i want a cadburys creme egg now...
    too bad i don't have one sleep.gif

sigh so much hw to do today because yesterday i couldnt stop watching green wing and so i spent like 6 hours of my life on that.. oh well i can never get much done on a saturday anyway!

everyone having a good weekend?

oh and this band sounds amazing! can i be in it?
    i can play air guitar smile.gif hahaha
  • you can be in the band amberlin

green wing is very good, whoever told you to watch this is clearly amazin =p

my weekend is only one day this week, and it only going to be lke 10 hours long

but the weather is nice, and im much happyer then i was 2am this morning
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 8 2007, 01:52 PM)
    you can be in the band amberlin
    Lol.
  • GREEN WING MARATHON!!1

I agree, whoever got you into it is clearly a wonderful person... tongue.gif
    Where are you up to now Ambers?
  • well when i went onto your profile to pm you

it claims shes in season two now after skipping some eps

im not a stalker..
  • yay i'm in the band!!
    amberlin?!
    interesting i love nicknames!
    its like that band anberlin.. except i dont really like them haha.
    and my friend told me theres a street somewhere called amberdine - i wanna go there and take a picture next to the sign! smile.gif

and im on season 2 episode 6 - haven't watched any today yet because i really need to do some hw.. but i think sometime tonight i'll watch one or two episodes.. or knowing me i'll finish it all off.. haha its so good!
    and yeah i had to skip season 1 episode 8 even though electra mectra informs me its very good, but i don't know if i'll ever be able to find it so i decided to move on..

electra mectra, you definately are a lovely dudette for telling me about the wonders of green wing!
    i owe you big time!

hey when you guys say PM, is that like IM (instant message)? or does PM stand for.. personal message?
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 8 2007, 08:59 PM)
    yay i'm in the band!!
    amberlin?!
    interesting i love nicknames!
    its like that band anberlin.. except i dont really like them haha.
    and my friend told me theres a street somewhere called amberdine - i wanna go there and take a picture next to the sign! smile.gif

and im on season 2 episode 6 - haven't watched any today yet because i really need to do some hw.. but i think sometime tonight i'll watch one or two episodes.. or knowing me i'll finish it all off.. haha its so good!
    and yeah i had to skip season 1 episode 8 even though electra mectra informs me its very good, but i don't know if i'll ever be able to find it so i decided to move on..

electra mectra, you definately are a lovely dudette for telling me about the wonders of green wing!
    i owe you big time!

hey when you guys say PM, is that like IM (instant message)? or does PM stand for.. personal message?

the personal message system on these boards = pm

greenwing is fab

after you done watching it, i comand you to watch the mighty boosh

i give everyone there own nicknames...some like them, some dont =p

alie is lovely isnt she =p
  • The Mighty Boosh is brilliant!!
    Ah, Noel Fielding wub.gif

Ambers, I'm trying to find you that episode coz I'm telling you, it's the greatest.
    Ever. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 8 2007, 05:12 AM)

Well, this will probably happen seeing as the leader of the band is an amazing english fellow.

QUOTE (Electra @ Apr 8 2007, 05:12 AM)
    And Tempe, for the t-shirt idea -
    How about "Davy I'm here for my birthday kiss!!"
    And a picture of lips, puckering up.
    His name, your birthday, and an irresistable come-on.. how can he refuse?

Lol, this idea is awesome! Why do I feel so shy about it? If it were one of the Ok Go lads, I wouldn't be shy at all. I guess it's cause I'm not on any Davy Jones discussion boards so I don't know what would freak Davy out as much as I know what would freak Ok Go out. I don't think it would freak Davy out though, seeing as he's rather cheeky and adorable and hopefully would appreciate my insanity. What color shall the shirt be? I guess I'll have to go to Target and pick out something very bright.
  • ooo i didnt even know you could send PMs on here.. sleep.gif haha

what's mighty boosh?
    the dude who posed all of green wing has some episodes of dr.who too.. is that good too?
    theres so much tv i want to catch up on.. after green wing i have to watch arrested development, heroes, entourage.. i can't even remember the rest..

electra what sort of present do you want?! haha a giant bottle of marmite??
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Apr 8 2007, 09:12 PM)
    Lol, this idea is awesome! Why do I feel so shy about it? If it were one of the Ok Go lads, I wouldn't be shy at all. I guess it's cause I'm not on any Davy Jones discussion boards so I don't know what would freak Davy out as much as I know what would freak Ok Go out. I don't think it would freak Davy out though, seeing as he's rather cheeky and adorable and hopefully would appreciate my insanity. What color shall the shirt be? I guess I'll have to go to Target and pick out something very bright.

Glad you like it smile.gif
    I'm thinking purple, but I know very little about Davy Jones so it may be inappropriate...
    I dunno, I imagined it in purple...

QUOTE (amberdino @ Apr 8 2007, 09:16 PM)
    ooo i didnt even know you could send PMs on here.. sleep.gif haha

what's mighty boosh?
    the dude who posed all of green wing has some episodes of dr.who too.. is that good too?

electra what sort of present do you want?! haha a giant bottle of marmite??

The Mighty Boosh is like insane genius on a stick. Tis wonderful. And one of the guys is also hot (not as much as Boyce tho)
    Dr Who is only good because David Tennant is also hot (I'm starting to realise how shallow I really am... :S)

I would like a marmite covered Boyce, please biggrin.gif
    Or the flipbooks that OK Go only started selling AFTER I saw them... grrrr....
  • haha mmm marmite boyce.. sounds fantastic

alright fine i'll add these two shows to my list now - seriously i'm never gonna get anything.. between these boards and online tv, sooo much distraction! ahh

omg im mad about the flipbooks too! im like wtf why didnt you have them before! adaflksjdkf

okay i just google imaged david tennant yeah hes pretty good-looking
    and its okay you're not shallow.. some of my friends (er sorta acquaintances but whatever) started this group on facebook called "the we watch movies for hot guys but that doesn't make us shallow" group. haha smile.gif