In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 26 2007, 04:52 PM)
    Omg - it's 94 now!!!
    103 users, 94 of whom are guests.
    Jesus....

And the record number of people changed -- 182 people today. Has something happened to spur this sudden interest???

wow...
    that's really really random haha.

unless they had a really spectacular show last night or something... I dunno.
    we'll have to wait and find out, I guess.
  • This week is full of random discoveries. @_@

A couple nights ago, I went for a midnight stroll and walked down local streets that I'd never been down before. I found an entire park, a forest, a completely random stairwell to nowhere, a couple bunnies, a gopher, and a good song on my iPod that I didn't know was there.

The morning after, I decided to clean my room. My sister borrowed my bag last week to go shopping with her friends and it had been sitting at the foot my bed for about a week; I picked it up and noticed that there was something in it. Lo and behold, a brand new 80G iPod video. (On the back, "Our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.") I'm pretty sure it's one of my sister's friends' (it has nothing but crappy music on it, so it must belong to one of her friends... bahahah), but they don't claim to be missing anything. If nobody claims it within a couple weeks, I'm keeping it for myself. (I'm not gonna lie! I really want to keep it! Haha)

Today I was walking home from a dentist appointment and I found an handicapped parking permit on the road. Once again, I kind of want to keep it but there's some poor crippled old woman out there that's missing her parking permit. There's an address and a name on it, so I'm going to return it tomorrow (when my dad comes home with the car).

I hope karma comes back to me for being so nice sleep.gif
  • haha wow dani what an adventure!!

damn i want an 80gig ipod too.. i filled up my 20gig one just a couple days ago and now im debating if i should spend $350 or whatever on a new one..

anywho.. yes i hope karma works for you.

on a random note, i'm ill.. during summer.. its so WEIRD!!
  • daaaang claret!! what a fun day of adventures!! smile.gif if you're a firm believer in karma, then it will come back and serve you well in the future smile.gif

i'll be done with my summer classes tomorrow. i can't f'n wait.
  • Today at dinner, my 14 year old sister said:
    "Alice, let's play a game! I'll think of an OK Go song, and you have to guess which one it is based on my twitching"

What followed was a series of what can only be described as spasmodic movements that she claimed obviously represented C-c-c-cinnamon Lips. I didn't see it.
  • Argh double post
    Sorry.
  • everyones thinking of rad ok go games!!!
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 27 2007, 03:45 PM)
    Today at dinner, my 14 year old sister said:
    "Alice, let's play a game! I'll think of an OK Go song, and you have to guess which one it is based on my twitching"

What followed was a series of what can only be described as spasmodic movements that she claimed obviously represented C-c-c-cinnamon Lips. I didn't see it.
    !!!!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 27 2007, 02:45 PM)
    Today at dinner, my 14 year old sister said:

I love your family.
  • laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    Thanks, guys
  • AND I WANT TO BE PART OF IT.

Hehe.
  • baaaahahhhahahhahaha oh my god. your sister is great.

p.s i watched the spiky toys video and LoL'd

alice darling and i are gonna be married, just so you all know. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 27 2007, 03:39 PM)

Great, now you both can kidnap me. smile.gif
  • oh man! Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore will have to change the stats! add another tally in the marriage proposal column!
  • Hahhaa yep, we're getting married when we elope to Vegas.
    Obviously smile.gif
    Courtney you can be our child!!!

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore keeps a tally???
    Oh man, this is like my third engagement since joining the boards... tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 27 2007, 04:39 PM)
    baaaahahhhahahhahaha oh my god. your sister is great.
    p.s i watched the spiky toys video and LoL'd
    Psh, I'm already married to her. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 27 2007, 03:45 PM)
    Hahhaa yep, we're getting married when we elope to Vegas.
    Obviously smile.gif

Ooh, Vegas.
    Great place to raise a child three-ish years your junior.
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jun 27 2007, 09:46 PM)
    Psh, I'm already married to her. tongue.gif

Tooooo true
    I loves my Dani

i can have many wives
    And love you all equally! smile.gif
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Jun 27 2007, 09:45 PM)
    Hahhaa yep, we're getting married when we elope to Vegas.
    Obviously smile.gif

Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore keeps a tally???
    Oh man, this is like my third engagement since joining the boards... tongue.gif

"Some day we'll be able to boast that the OK Go Bulletin Board has been responsible for five proposals, four marriages, fifteen children, and only one divorce (so far). That day will come a whole lot sooner if you get in there and start meeting people."
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 27 2007, 04:50 PM)
    "Some day we'll be able to boast that the OK Go Bulletin Board has been responsible for five proposals, four marriages, fifteen children, and only one divorce (so far). That day will come a whole lot sooner if you get in there and start meeting people."
    blink.gif Fifteen?

Bow chicka wow wow