In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i just had a brilliant idea.
    or supid.. depends.
    i think we should all post alot like just for one day to see how many posts we can rack up on the total
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 28 2007, 09:37 PM)
    Ah, I knew you'd say that. You know me both too little and too much! Too much because you know I love(d?) ice skating. Too little because I don't even know myself. I don't know what's wrong with me!! sad.gif
    I think you should try ballet for the sake of trying something new, but don't give up on ice skating. It would be such a shame if you stopped doing what you love. sad.gif
  • y'all have 6 internet days left of HFoC

use them wisely!
  • I get to watch kittens with my boyfriend for the next couple of weeks. We go over and lay on the floor, our faces pressed against the hardwood, and the two kittens come over and sit in our arms and play with our hair. We talk to them, sing to them (my boyfriend's preference: "Yellow Submarine." mine: "Si Tu N'étais Pas La" by Frehel or anything by Edith Piaf), play the piano for them. Why am I such a sucker for kittens?
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jun 28 2007, 09:53 PM)
    I think you should try ballet for the sake of trying something new, but don't give up on ice skating. It would be such a shame if you stopped doing what you love. sad.gif

Ah! Shoot! I love you to bits!!!!!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jun 29 2007, 03:12 PM)
    I get to watch kittens with my boyfriend for the next couple of weeks. We go over and lay on the floor, our faces pressed against the hardwood, and the two kittens come over and sit in our arms and play with our hair. We talk to them, sing to them (my boyfriend's preference: "Yellow Submarine." mine: "Si Tu N'étais Pas La" by Frehel or anything by Edith Piaf), play the piano for them. Why am I such a sucker for kittens?

we need (polaroid)pictures of the kittens!
  • *Polaroid pictures
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 29 2007, 07:51 AM)
    y'all have 6 internet days left of HFoC
    use them wisely!

ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jun 30 2007, 01:11 AM)
    ohmy.gif

5 days now...
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2007, 01:41 AM)
    Andy why?!!

im off on my holiday for two weeks at 6am next friday

its going to be epicly awesome, i might be meeting an old collage friend down there, not seen her in yeeears
  • oh! thats cool! i hope you get to see her! happy.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Jun 30 2007, 01:48 AM)
    oh! thats cool! i hope you get to see her! happy.gif

yes me also, weve recently started sending letters to each other

writeing is fun..
  • i've never written a letter to anyone..maybe i should try that sometime.
  • The last time I wrote a letter was to my German pen pal who, after I didn't write to her for a few months because of moving, sent a Hitler-related letter to me. ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2007, 01:55 AM)
    The last time I wrote a letter was to my German pen pal who, after I didn't write to her for a few months because of moving, sent a Hitler-related letter to me. ohmy.gif

oh wow....in german at school, the entire class had pen pals apart from me

the moral to the story germany doesnt have an equal to HFoC
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Jun 29 2007, 07:58 PM)
    the moral to the story germany doesnt have an equal to HFoC

No one does, Andy.
  • QUOTE (Courtneytastic @ Jun 30 2007, 02:00 AM)
    No one does, Andy.

damn straight