In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 2 2007, 12:51 PM)
    Also, there's nobody here for me to gather up a posse with. That's the problem. tongue.gif

I'll come if you don't mind my...oddities.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 2 2007, 06:39 PM)
    KITTENS!

this is adorable
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 2 2007, 05:51 PM)
    Also, there's nobody here for me to gather up a posse with. That's the problem. tongue.gif
    It's not that I feel rejected; here boyfriend got here three days ago, so she may have decided to nix the idea to spend "together" time or something. But she's leaving for Greece tomorrow and I won't see her again 'til September...I don't know if I should call her, though, and be like, "WHERE ARE YOU??!??" 'cause I'd feel obnoxious.

Can you text her? That way it's not too intrusive. If you're not going to see her for a few months, there is nothing rude about calling/getting in touch with her.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 2 2007, 07:56 PM)
    Can you text her? That way it's not too intrusive. If you're not going to see her for a few months, there is nothing rude about calling/getting in touch with her.

I did, a couple of hours ago.
  • Ugh. That's frustrating.

Solution: GPS implants for everyone.

P.S. These are the kittens I'm watching

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 2 2007, 07:58 PM)
    Ugh. That's frustrating.

"Oh, hey! I didn't think I'd run into you here...!"

wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jul 2 2007, 05:59 PM)
    "Oh, hey! I didn't think I'd run into you here...!"

wink.gif

hahaha
    "why is my arm beeping?"
    "Oh no reason. you know. I didn't implant something in your forearm or anything."

SOLUTION!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 2 2007, 06:58 PM)
    Ugh. That's frustrating.

P.S. These are the kittens I'm watching

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

this is even more adorable!
  • They are pretty much the sweetest cats with whom I have every had the pleasure of being (aside from, of course, my own cat).

My boyfriend and I lay down on the floor and they come over and cuddle in our arms. It's basically the highlight of my day. I'm actually going over once I'm done with work. Soooo excited.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 2 2007, 07:09 PM)
    They are pretty much the sweetest cats with whom I have every had the pleasure of being (aside from, of course, my own cat).

My boyfriend and I lay down on the floor and they come over and cuddle in our arms. It's basically the highlight of my day. I'm actually going over once I'm done with work. Soooo excited.

awww wow, what are there names?
  • I'm actually not sure since they are not my cats, but one of my boyfriend's coworker's. I just call them kitcha (a word that vaguely sounds like the Ukrainian word for "cat") and hope for the best.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Jul 2 2007, 07:24 PM)
    I'm actually not sure since they are not my cats, but one of my boyfriend's coworker's. I just call them kitcha (a word that vaguely sounds like the Ukrainian word for "cat") and hope for the best.

ooo wow, i hope they dont get identity issues....thinking they are ukrainiun all of a sudden

...unless they are anyways?
  • I could be reuniting them with their homeland and not even knowing it! Мои маленькие коты.
  • Hahaha oww. I just poked my sister's finger with my eye... She had her hand up and for some reason I swung my head forward and... yeah. What a dumbass. biggrin.gif
  • HAHAHAHA
    Dani, this is why you're hot.
    And why i love you!
  • Rufus Wainwright will be on David Letterman like...now actually

i just found out

ya!!!!
  • It's a rerun, but still delicious.
  • o, o well haha

for some reason my tv was randomly on and i went in and pressed the info thing and it said Rufus and i was like "sweet!!"
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Jul 3 2007, 12:23 AM)
    Rufus Wainwright will be on David Letterman like...now actually

i just found out

ya!!!!
    ohmy.gif I should have read this sooner...

Also, I am upset with Centennial Hall! PUT RUFUS TICKETS ON SALE ALREADY! Arrggg
  • he was wearing like a full Leiderhosen (i have no idea how to spell that) ensemble

it was rather fantastical laugh.gif