In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Oct 23 2008, 07:16 PM)
    anyone who clicks the link in my sig, gets a free hug*

* hug may not be free, the hug you recive may not be from the person you wanted it from. if you do get a free hug it is not tax refundable

NOOOOOO, I JUST CLICKED! LOL...amazing how a few hours away from the internet makes one forget about these things. laugh.gif

do I get a hug? huh.gif
  • That girl with him? I never would've predicted it.
  • well that was 3 easy clicks =p

hugs for all!
  • I would say if you were very insanely obsessed (insane being the operative word), you would buy this dress and this one.

Um, yeah. Who even thought of that and why? Is it or is it not ugly? I have no opinion on ugly really, I just think it's nutty
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 24 2008, 11:35 PM)

where'd you find that picture of my wedding dress?!?

tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 24 2008, 11:35 PM)
    I would say if you were very insanely obsessed (insane being the operative word), you would buy this dress and this one.

That first dress is really something else laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 25 2008, 12:41 AM)
    where'd you find that picture of my wedding dress?!?

tongue.gif

Tee-hee! Is Darbie a big Hello Kitty fan? (My best friend is. She made me go with her to the Hello Kitty store in Times Square. So much pink. So many kitties)

Ooo, I'd pay good $ to have a wedding gown crafted by Lady Dabs
  • 1) just dyed my hair

2) i spent about an hour doing it, and i dont know what the time is now

as the clocks change tonight in the UK

so i dont know if its 1am, 2am or 3am

what the shit kids?

what the shit..
  • OOH!
    What color?!
  • i think its 1am now...again

its purple/red and black
  • Oh, that sounds supah-cool!

You must grace us with pictures.
  • mah radio show is in an hour and a half!
    yay!
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ Oct 26 2008, 09:35 AM)
    mah radio show is in an hour and a half!

i'll try and remember to listen...

random conversation with my mother:
    mom: i think that guy's gay
    me: he's not gay
    mom: then why doesn't he talk to you?

hahahaha...

• Two fun halloween games for my ghosts and ghouls.

Yey! I'm so excited for the Munsters Marathon hosted by Alice Cooper to air. They say everyone in Phoenix meets Alice sooner of later, so why haven't I?

Edit: In regards to becoming a recent T.Rex fan, Marc Bolan's myspace wrote to me: "Rock on Bolan Sister, your life will be all the richer for the adventure you have been cosmically drawn into!"

^^Way cooler words than any fortune cookie I've ever received.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Oct 26 2008, 10:05 PM)
    Yey! I'm so excited for the Munsters Marathon hosted by Alice Cooper to air. They say everyone in Phoenix meets Alice sooner of later, so why haven't I?

WHEN IS THIS?? I MUST KNOW.

EDIT: Nevermind, I actually clicked on the second link.
  • Munter's Marathon is on Halloween on WGN (if you have cable). 4pm – 12am Eastern | 1pm – 9pp Western

Well, I've got an interview at a program in New Hyde Park, NY. And instead of being happy, having 3 potential programs, I'm sort of annoyed. Don't get me wrong, I'm greatful. But I'm annoyed because friends and family are making plans for my arrival back East and assuming that this will be the program, congratulating me, patting me on the back. I don't like the East coast. It's my comfort zone and I want to grow away from comfort. I applied there because it is hard to get into pediatric dental schools and I'll go anywhere that clicks with me. But what I don't like is this schdict I'm getting from east coast friends and family. (And to be honest, while I do miss my family, I like having so much space, so many miles distancing us.)
  • My People Were Fair and Had Sky in Their Hair...But Now They're Content to Wear Stars on Their Brows
  • This morning I got on the elevator and there was a man wearing a fleece from the Royal Bank of Scotland. Then a few floors later, another guy got on with his Yorkshire Terrier/Poodle mix called Dublin. I was listening to my iPod, which has a Union Jack sticker on it. Had I been listening to Adele, Duffy, Los Campesinos, or JP Jones, I would've had a complete set.

See?

Royal Bank of Scotland
    Yorkshire Terrier (England)
    ...called Dublin (Ireland)
    Welsh Bands (Wales)
    iPod with Union Jack sticker.

• lolololol that's great, Rach.

• hate to be the buzz kill, but ireland isnt a part of GB =p

and the RBS, went bust, so i own most of it now =p