In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• i wish i had sassy friends. whats that like?

i also saw a little girl with the grosses booger today, she was really cute though. she jsut had a funny booger!
  • Seriously sassy, Amy. See, whenever I watch the movie Juno, she always makes me think of you. I'm not entirely sure why. I guess I imagine you to be like her... like, oddly cool or something? I'm in full agreement with you about the library thing, too. I need music and noise in order to work.

I am now home, or at least in my first (i.e. London) home, as I now think of Cambridge as home too. I'm feeling homesick now. It's odd. But YAY for seeing my family and having proper home-cooked meals!! Woooo smile.gif
  • TOO MUCH DRIVING IN THE PAST 24 HOURS. TOO MUCH.
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 7 2008, 08:12 AM)
    i wish i had sassy friends. whats that like?

All sass, all the time.
  • Fuck, I think it's going to snow!
  • im not ready for all that sass

it snowed here today! lots of snow! going sledding with the wife tomorrow!
  • I would like to go sledding please. We have a light dusting, but certainly not enough to merit a midnight hike to the top of the mountain for renegade sledding.

Also: Sasshat?
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 7 2008, 09:51 PM)
    Also: Sasshat?

i prefer basshats myself...
  • Last night I had an essay to write, what I did: mulled wine, dancing, singing, jumping and cutting hair.
    So this morning I decided not to go to my first seminar, finished my essay (well, started it really...), went to uni only to find that my second seminar was cancelled (yes Andy, maybe there are a lot of seminars cancelled after all...?) and I went all the way for nothing but my cheese croissant and some chocolate I bought to stay awake.
    What does this teach me? Never go to classes you dont like, cause they get cancelled anyway.

oh, but I also had a lovely chat with a guy in some small shop I went to to recharge my phone, really really nice. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 8 2008, 04:58 AM)
    i prefer basshats myself...

Ooooh, I had totally forgotten about the ChuckBasshat. Good call.
  • the fire's burning at 500 some degrees right now and my weirdo dog is laying right in front of the stove using the bricks as a pillow... don't know how he could stand being that close to it while it's that hot... but he sure is cute:

• It's snoooowwwiiinnnng.....I really hate Colorado.

BTW, Darbie, that pic is adorable! You should turn it into Christmas cards.
  • Dig: The hotel I'm staying at in Mississippi is called "The Cabot Lodge." There was a Monkees ep where the lads get stranded in a dusty motorcycle town and have to work at a hotel called "The Henry Cabot Lodge." The writers of the show were poking fun at a historical figure named "Henry Cabot Lodge." Who knew there was an actual hotel with almost the same name!

Also, they serve a complimentary hot buffet breakfast of bacon, biscuits, sausage, eggs, waffles (talk about Southern comfort) and have a complimentary two hour coctail happy hour.
  • waffle buffet!?
  • QUOTE (sweetness @ Dec 10 2008, 04:34 AM)
    waffle buffet!?

that's what i'm naming my son...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 10 2008, 07:03 AM)
    that's what i'm naming my son...

I'm naming my son "hazy cosmic jive"

Ooo! Do you suppose they'll serve grits too?!
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 10 2008, 12:01 PM)
    Ooo! Do you suppose they'll serve grits too?!

if they know what's good for them they will...
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Dec 9 2008, 10:09 PM)
    Also, they serve a complimentary hot buffet breakfast of bacon, biscuits, sausage, eggs, waffles (talk about Southern comfort) and have a complimentary two hour coctail happy hour.

Funny, that sounds like the menu where I work. Except we've got pancakes, not waffles, sorry. No waffles and chicken.
  • I Like Nerdcore Rap, and I am not afraid to say so.
  • I want this:

But I don't have 50 quid. Nor will it ship to the US due to "licencing restrictions." Evs.

So when I DO have 50 quid, who wants to order it for me and ship it to the US for me and I'll PayPal you the dollars? Or I'll just wait for it on eBay. tongue.gif