In this Discussion

OH em GEE

Comments

• it is just a second hand store of craziness...you have to go in the winter though cos in the summer everything is ass...you name it they have it...clothes records books ghetto ass toys!

tis a hilarious place to browse
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 30 2005, 08:23 AM)
    it is just a second hand store of craziness...you have to go in the winter though cos in the summer everything is ass...you name it they have it...clothes records books ghetto ass toys!

tis a hilarious place to browse

I can't say I've ever been. Is there one in Mississauga?
  • ya it is closer to the subway though
  • wow, i thought they were joking when it said that this board would be responsible for marrages.

But congrats! weddings are always oh so fun.
  • yes darling...pam carin and I are excited for the big day *le sigh*
  • i had to bump this up...cause i talked to roro today. i still remember how this wedding sparked. too funny.
  • What happened to all the old boardies? It's amazing that almost all the people who commented here are gone. It makes me sad. Did RoRo and Carin ever get married?
  • I don't know if they married, cuz I left for a while... so I'd like this answered too.
  • God this thread was great. HOPEFULLY the big wedding will be this summer. I'm really hoping it all works out and we can all get together. *fingers crossed*
  • Aha! So they've not tied the knot yet, interesting. Can't wait for it to happen, it's gonna be beautiful *sniffle*
  • i still need to pick the fabric with roro. oohhhh damn i need to make a purse.
  • aww, rereading this thread brought back wonderful memories...
  • indeed
  • IM BACK! I MISS YOU EVERYONE!!!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 5 2006, 11:52 AM)
    I MISS YOU EVERYONE!!!

hello...
    my name is everyone...
    and i miss you too...
    tongue.gif
  • DARBS
    *attacks you with a hug*

HOW ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif
  • I'm still the ring bearer, and felsters beatboxer, remembo that
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Jun 17 2006, 12:54 AM)
    I'm still the ring bearer, and felsters beatboxer, remembo that

hahahahahahaha i keep forgetting about this wedding!

ladies - we havent set a date sad.gif
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Jun 20 2006, 07:35 PM)
    hahahahahahaha i keep forgetting about this wedding!

ladies - we havent set a date sad.gif

yeah, what's up with that?.. you announced your wedding long before dave proposed to me, and we've been married 9 months now!..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jun 20 2006, 09:08 PM)
    yeah, what's up with that?.. you announced your wedding long before dave proposed to me, and we've been married 9 months now!..

its a part italian wedding - god knows how long those take to plan wink.gif