In this Discussion

OH em GEE

Comments

• I want to talk about my wedding some more....

WHERE IS MY WIFE...ermm are my wives?

CARIN

I need your body...now!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 28 2005, 07:30 AM)
    HAHA you darbs and dee can determine what colour the maid of honour dresses are gonna be!

how about this?..

• Ooooooooo, that's pretty!

I need a prom dress.

But that has nothing to do with this wedding so ignore it. biggrin.gif
  • I'm designing mine. I think it will be nice. The last prom I went to there was a girl who had the same dress as me, but in a different color. It still bugged me so I decided not to buy anymore prom dresses. I should post some of my designs. Maybe when school starts again...
  • I didn't go to my prom, I went to someone else's from a nearby school. My dress was blue, kind of like that one above. But without the rhinestone trim thing. huh.gif
  • YOu're a senior, right? Your prom already happened? Wow. Ours isn't until May. So I have some time. My favorite dance is the Blue Pearl, though. The Jazz Band plays, and they hire this lady to come to the dance and teach us Swing and Salsa. It's big fun. I'm a little sick of bad music and grinding, to be honest.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 28 2005, 07:56 PM)
    YOu're a senior, right? Your prom already happened? Wow. Ours isn't until May. So I have some time. My favorite dance is the Blue Pearl, though. The Jazz Band plays, and they hire this lady to come to the dance and teach us Swing and Salsa. It's big fun. I'm a little sick of bad music and grinding, to be honest.

I was talking about last year's prom. My senior prom is at the end of April I think. I don't know.

I either want a green or black dress.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Dec 28 2005, 05:15 PM)

I either want a green or black dress.

I could do that. WHat style? Describe. Strapless? A-line? Ballroom? What? ohmy.gif
  • hahaha, well I was going to go for a classic dark green dress. Let me see if I can find a picture.

I don't know, I can't find one at the moment. But it would either be halter or strapless, and satin. I saw one for homecoming, but I didn't buy it *kicks self*. It reminded me of something a woman from the 1940s would wear.
  • Full skirted then? smile.gif
  • Nope, straight down. Kind of like this.

But dark green. Something like you would see a woman from the 1940s singing in a lounge or something. I don't know.

But the dress I saw was a lot more prettier than that.
  • Ok. Is it full length? Or just below the knee?...with a slit up the back.
  • full length, I don't think it slits up the back, because the halter ties. But that would be cool if it did.
  • That's what they did during the 40s because it was during the war and long skirts weren't practical.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Dec 28 2005, 08:44 PM)
    how about this?..

That was the colour of my prom dress

I liek red though! Denise dee? what do you think?
  • It's lovely, Rose. And fitting since your name is indeed Rose.
  • I had my dress made...it was simple squar neck line with thick ish straps...aline cut flaring out a bit...with a matchign shall...illtry to post it
  • Post a picture of yourself.
  • no really its alright no1 needs to see that
  • Why not? I'm sure you look fine.