In this Discussion

OH em GEE

Comments

I can yodel! And I'll play the french horn! Oh, umm, can I make the food?

Cadi you play French Horn... I have profound respect for you now. I tried playing that for about 5 years in school and sucked hard!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Dec 23 2005, 09:11 PM)
    Cadi you play French Horn... I have profound respect for you now. I tried playing that for about 5 years in school and sucked hard!

i think i figured your problem out. you're supposed to blow in to it.......
  • Oh crap! now you tell me.
  • i need to ok all of these addition with my darling fiancees LOL biggrin.gif

my homeboy in moncton NB can play the french horn and it makes me sad and slightly turned on LOL

tenative list
    Dee/darbs/denise - maids of honour
    matt - flower girl
    Fermett- ring bearer
    Dave - priest
    Sponge - dj
    caddi - possible french horn accompianment and or food making
    felicia - rapping it tdot gangsta styles!!!!!!!!!
  • I can play guitar, bass, piano and drums... and a few more random instruments
  • giggle... can you also be my beatbox?
  • WHat about yodeling? Plus I'm learning how to do Jazz improv, which is probably the hardest thing I've ever done vocally, so...how 'bout it, Rosemary?
  • QUOTE (Felster @ Dec 24 2005, 12:25 PM)
    giggle... can you also be my beatbox?

for sure
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Dec 23 2005, 06:31 PM)
    for sure

do you mean fo shizzle?
  • Hahahaa. I don't think they say that in Australia. laugh.gif
  • yeah lol, sorry felslie

"fo shizzle"
  • What colors are your dresses going to be? OR, who is going to wear a tux?
  • I know this is rather last minute... but can I be one of those people who throw around that incense ball in the church? That thing is fucking AWESOME.. and smokey. It's like a special effect workshop from GOD.
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 07:40 PM)
    I know this is rather last minute... but can I be one of those people who throw around that incense ball in the church?  That thing is fucking AWESOME.. and smokey.  It's like a special effect workshop from GOD.

Once again, I love you. mellow.gif I think you'd have to be an alter boy or something. But since this is Dave and Darbie's wedding, you can be a boy. Darbie can do anything. Dave is her only inhibition. Dave and drinking. sad.gif
  • I could pretend to be a castrato. No one would EVER suspect.
  • rolleyes.gif Alright. But you'd better edit that post just in case... ph34r.gif
  • Shh. No one will notice. We'll Jedi Mind trick 'em or something amazing like that.

[I enjoy destroying threads]
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 07:49 PM)
    Shh. No one will notice.  We'll Jedi Mind trick 'em or something amazing like that. 

[I enjoy destroying threads]

Ok. You Jedi mind trick, and I'll distract them with random games like rambough, only the new version we'll play in church and make it a game about Jesus. How, I know not, but have some faith, and I'll come up with something.

[You're good at it.] ph34r.gif
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Dec 27 2005, 09:40 PM)
    I know this is rather last minute... but can I be one of those people who throw around that incense ball in the church?

aren't those things used a funerals?!? this is a wedding!..

QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 27 2005, 09:42 PM)
    But since this is Dave and Darbie's wedding, you can be a boy. Darbie can do anything. Dave is her only inhibition. Dave and drinking. sad.gif

this is not darbie and daves wedding, darbie and daves wedding was in september... this is rose, pam and carin's wedding...
  • blink.gif I MISSED IT!?? sad.gif NOOOOOoooooowah! ohmy.gif