In this Discussion

OH em GEE

Comments

• there needs to be a smilie with the jaw dropped to the floor. djarbie, we could be secret agents together.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:33 PM)
    djarbie, we could be secret agents together.

can i be agent double o w00t?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 5 2005, 12:39 AM)
    can i be agent double o w00t?!?

you can be secret agent double oh quiet......
  • QUOTE (76 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:41 PM)
    you're going to be a double agent? you're going to make everyone think you're working for my heart but you'll really be just trying to distract me from falling in love with roro.

haha, caught this before you changed it... tongue.gif

p.s. my apologies to rose, pam and carin for hijacking your wedding thread...
  • oh...i hate you. but you know what they say, hate is just love on a bad day.................................
  • No worries biggrin.gif

Though I do think you two deserve your own thread... maybe a poll? "Should they get together? Yes? No?" laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 4 2005, 11:48 PM)
    Though I do think you two deserve your own thread... maybe a poll? "Should they get together? Yes? No?"  laugh.gif

haha, yes!.. let's let the public decide our fate!..
  • i'm scared now....will we end up together?

*waits for next episode of "When the public decides"*
  • And I thought mine, Pam's and Rose's wedding was going to cause lots of drama. Dayum. lol.
  • ...that's what ya get for thinkin.
  • who's going to start the poll? *is scared*
  • If I wasn't so lazy and so busy, I would...lol. But, I'm lazy and busy. *sigh*
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 5 2005, 01:30 AM)
    See, yet another reason why we need to move to LA. Getting that chapter would be a hell of a lot easier.

**ignores the love affair between 0076 and darbie**

Did you think I was kidding about moving out there? lol. Ok, maybe I was...but we're going out there for spring break or something...don't even mess with that!
  • ooooh polls are fun. i actually did that, for real. Like 18 months ago. And I'm still with my boyfriend hehe. yayness smile.gif
  • so has there been a wedding yet?
  • There has not been a wedding yet but it is in the works! Planning takes a lot of time...the food the dress(es) the bridesmade stressed!

darbs, dee and denise need to come for a fitting...

dave needs to prepare the ceremony and our dj needs to pump out some wikid tuneage!

pam, carin and I are preparing for the honeymoon wink.gif
  • Recap of everyone's responsibilities for our wedding

Pam carin and I = wifeys

Dave - priest
    Dee Darbie and denise - maids of honour
    Denise - ex flowergirl who will make flower purses for our current flower girl
    Matt (vendro) - flower girl
    Spongie - dj

andy doesn't have a responsibility yet - he should give a speech!
  • OY! I'm the ringbearer remembo
  • can i do an original rap at your wedding reception? tongue.gif
  • I can yodel! And I'll play the french horn! Oh, umm, can I make the food?