In this Discussion

OH em GEE

Comments

• ok when i are we making the purses i need to know! so i can find the material. what color are the dresses by the way.
  • HAHA you darbs and dee can determine what colour the maid of honour dresses are gonna be!

everyone who wants to contribute to the board wedding of the century pls let me pam and carin know which role you wish to play LOL
    yay
  • What about role playing? --Oh wait, nevermind...that's for the honeymoon wink.gif

Why am I such a dirty, dirty little tramp? lol.
  • Ok. I've been working on my Flower Girl'ing. Lately I've been getting into a sexy dress. Running to a neighbours garden. Ripping out hte flowers and throwing them over my right shoulder.

Of course, I've been doing this for years, LONG before I was asked to be in your wedding. I think I need professional help.
  • 1: carin - you are my dirty little tramp as I am yours...lots of kinky sex to be had wink.gif
    you be the prisoner and ill be the bad cop wink.gif

2: matt ... I would like to see you in a sexy dress frollocking through a garden with flowers...i think that would make my life complete!

i love you matt!
  • I want to be the Singer. And I'll make pie or cake for you, or the main course...whatever. I love cooking, and music. And if you need anyone to design your dress, I can do that. I always doodle dress designs in my spare time. I did a million of them while I was doing practice SATs. I got bored...Anyway, Music, food, and/or dress design. Those are the things I can do if you want me to. smile.gif
  • i think we hired a band a vera wang shall be designing....either that or we are gonna go naked...
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 28 2005, 02:07 PM)
    1: carin - you are my dirty little tramp as I am yours...lots of kinky sex to be had wink.gif
    you be the prisoner and ill be the bad cop wink.gif

2: matt ... I would like to see you in a sexy dress frollocking through a garden with flowers...i think that would make my life complete!

i love you matt!

I will do it for you! You love Matt? Well that's great.....cuz I LOVE ROSE!!
  • Well, can I at least post some of my sketches? Or can I sing or cook the meal for the wedding rehearsal dinner? Or do you have another interesting job for me to do? How can I contribute? Actually, I'm singing at my mailman's wedding next September. That will be fun. biggrin.gif
  • I will see your resume...but it shall go through a very particular hiring committee.....i cannot make any promises

i am just the messenger
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 28 2005, 12:44 PM)
    I will see your resume...but it shall go through a very particular hiring committee.....i cannot make any promises
    i am just the messenger

You are not! It's your wedding! ohmy.gif
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 28 2005, 03:53 PM)
    * farts*

So Hot. By the way, I could smell that fart from here. 43 minutes away from you.
  • you love it matt...you friggen love it...early birthday gift!
  • who? me matt? a person named you?

AHH CONFUSION

*head explodes*

*fart*