In this Discussion

stellastarr*

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Sep 27 2005, 12:52 AM)
    So they are coming to Boston soon..should I go?
    I would best describe stellastarr* as a beautiful blend of the Pixies and The Cure. And while I think stellastarr* is more unique than any of the new wave bands, other comparisons can be made to The Killers, The Bravery, and Interpol. Do yo like any of those bands? If so, then ok...go!

At the moment their WEBSITE seems to be down, but once it's working again, you should totally check it out.
    In the meantime, you can check out their MYSPACE page. "My Coco" is from their first album and I wish I could find the link to the video, but at least check out that song. And if you happen to be up late Wednesday night (that's tomorrow), you can check out their performance on Last Call w/Carson Daly (Sept. 28th).
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 26 2005, 11:06 AM)
    Also, their performance on Last Call w/Carson Daly will air on Wednesday, Sept. 28th.

ahhh, did i miss this?!? was it last night?!? 'cause rock on tv says the like is on tonight...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 28 2005, 11:16 PM)
    ahhh, did i miss this?!? was it last night?!? 'cause rock on tv says the like is on tonight...
    noooooooooooooooooooooo!
    *SHAKES FIST*

they lied on the website. i just found out from their messageboard that it was scheduled to air on the 27th...but even if they hadn't lied, i remembered to turn on the tv too late anyway. they couldn't come to my town and now i missed the next closest thing to stellastarr* live... sad.gif

...darbie, can you find this performance online?
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 23 2005, 01:25 AM)

And this shot of Michael is awesome:

a breathtakingly beautiful picture!

Please don't make me move to the stellastarr* messageboard...

No, shades. You can visit their board, but remember here's your home.

I just got the album, but I cannot listen to it now sad.gif. I hate cccd...
  • QUOTE (setsumi @ Sep 29 2005, 07:22 AM)
    No, shades.  You can visit their board, but remember here's your home.
    I just got the album, but I cannot listen to it now sad.gif.  I hate cccd...
    *hugs setsumi*
    Shawn has been posting on their messageboard lately! But don't worry. I don't think I'll forget my home here anytime soon.

Ooh, when you've had a chance to listen to the new album, let me know what you think. I'd rather discuss with lovely okgo boardies!
  • bunp for lady bee and dabs

their new single has blown my mind..
    thoughts anyone?
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Apr 25 2009, 08:17 PM)
    their new single has blown my mind..
    thoughts anyone?

oh my, seems without the i & a rock route, i'm quite out of the loop on all things stellastarr*, didn't know they had a new single... *runs off to track it down*
  • its up on their, and my myspace

its amazing, i love the singing style change, i hope they tour over here