In this Discussion

I dreamt about OK GO....

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I had a dream about the hidden track on the new album last night. How weird is that!! Hehe... Umm, yea, in my dream, I turned my volume up really loud and people were having a conversation. I really wish i could remember who it was and what they were saying. But I think it was damian asking his gf to marry him or something like that. haha. so umm yea, i must've been thinking about secret track 14 lots yesterday haha.

Comments

• haha that's crazy
    i wish i had a dream about ok go... sadly i dont' remember most of my dreams although oddly enough i remember some of them from last night... twas strange... there was one where i'm in the kitchen and cooking pasta but then i leave the room for a few minutes and i come back and my roomie has thrown it all out thinking i was done w/ it ? and then i meet my other roommate for the first time (who i still have yet to meet) and he's a giant and one of my friend's is there and she's really short and just seeing them next to eachother is hilarious... he towers over her even when he's on his knees and then i meet his gf and all of a sudden all of my family is there and they're talking about my roommate and his gf getting married and we all break out into ballroom dancing in our ity bity hallway and then i woke up
    anyone else have any strange/cool dreams?
  • i always have weird dreams. I'll write some more some time, but its SOOOOO hot in here I have to go away from my pc haha
  • I had a weird OK Go dream awhile back. I wish I remembered what happened in it. All I know is it was really funny. So laugh. tongue.gif
  • i wish we could record dreams... i'd record mine just so i could watch them and actually know what i'm dreaming... i'm sure there are some dreams that would make for quite the entertainment
  • i don't think i've ever had an ok go dream...
    *edit* while i've never had a dream with ok go in it, i have had dreams involving members of this message board... my favortie still being the one where adriana was driving a tow truck... she wasn't a tow truck driver though, that was just her vehicle of choice in my dream...
  • i actually had a dream about track 14 the day the album came out, i dreamt that if you listened to the track backwards you could here the whole cd with altered music and tim singing instead of Damian lol
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Sep 7 2005, 04:52 PM)
    i actually had a dream about track 14 the day the album came out, i dreamt that if you listened to the track backwards you could here the whole cd with altered music and tim singing instead of Damian lol

I wanna hear Tim sing. I love his voice, it makes me happy! And his laughing in the audioblogs are just insane. I love it.

I've never had any OK Go dreams. But I do have weird dreams.
  • i one dreampt that damian tim and i were canooing.. it was strange
  • Damian sings all of the songs on Oh No right? This refers back to me wanting to hear Tim sing.
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Sep 7 2005, 07:18 AM)
    I had a dream about the hidden track on the new album last night. How weird is that!! Hehe... Umm, yea, in my dream, I turned my volume up really loud and people were having a conversation. I really wish i could remember who it was and what they were saying. But I think it was damian asking his gf to marry him or something like that. haha. so umm yea, i must've been thinking about secret track 14 lots yesterday haha.
    I don't think it's weird if you have okgo on your mind and then dreamt that after all the discussion of track 14 on this board.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Sep 7 2005, 03:41 PM)
    i don't think i've ever had an ok go dream...
    *edit* while i've never had a dream with ok go in it, i have had dreams involving members of this message board... my favortie still being the one where adriana was driving a tow truck... she wasn't a tow truck driver though, that was just her vehicle of choice in my dream...
    LOL!
  • Okay, so, I'm resurrecting this thread because I had a FUCKING CRAZY OK Go dream last night, and I wanted to share it all with you, because it's just that insane:

So I'd fallen back asleep after turning off my alarm clock this morning, and I dreamt that I'd managed to get the guys of OK Go to come to Cutter-Z (which is the residence where my I always eat, for those who don't know) to have lunch with me and my friends. Why OK Go would ever come to Cutter-Z for lunch, I don't know, but they did.

So we all got stuff to eat, and this random student Cutter-Z dining worker was hassling people and being a general bitch.

But Tim, Denise, and I got our food and sat down at our usual table. PLEASE NOTE: Denise (aka vinyl_days) lives in TEXAS. Why she was eating lunch with us at Cutter-Z I, once again, do not know. Also, I don't know what happened to Damian, Dan, or Andy. (The roomie has suggested that Damian was drunk and probably fell asleep in a corner, but that's debatable.)

Continuing. Denise, Tim, and I were chatting and eating, and about mid-conversation, "A Million Ways" comes on the radio that was for some reason playing in the dining room. So I'm like, "Oh, MAN! Denise! We should do the dance for Tim!" Except THEN, this other group of four students gets up and THEY start doing the dance. But it's the WRONG dance. They were like, making shit up. So now I'm like, "Dude- we HAVE to do this!"

As Denise and I stand there and figure out where in the dance we were starting and how we were going to do a four person dance with two people, that excessively belligerent Cutter-Z dining worker comes running out from the kitches, hair askew, and starts YELLING at those other kids for dancing in the dining hall, saying, "YOU GUYS! I'M TIRED OF HAVING TO TELL YOU TO STOP DANCING IN THE DINING ROOM ALL THE TIME!" and being really obnoxious.

So I'm like, "Whoa, bitch, that's not cool." So I go over there to defend them, only to have this chick blow up in my face and yell, "YOU AGAIN! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOUR SASS TODAY! THAT'S IT! I'M TAKING AWAY 5 POINTS!"

5 points???!??! What the fuck? I have no idea what I was dreaming about. Where the fuck did these random points come from???

But Dream!Katy was infuriated by having 5 points taken away (???), so I began yelling back at this person, telling her that I'm not in high school, and I can do what I want now!

And then, suddenly, this other student worker shows up at the side of the first one and she's like, "We've found the other perpetrators dancing to that song outside!"

WHAT?

No, seriously. I was dreaming that we were all being like, persecuted for dancing to OK Go songs.

Needless to say, Dream!Katy fucking lost it. I started SCREAMING about how you can't stop us from dancing, and this is ridiculous, all while this chick kept deducting points from me. Finally, Tim came over to start arguing with this bitch, and I started screaming, "TIM! WHERE'S DAMIAN? DAMIAN WILL STICK UP FOR ME! HE'S A LIBERAL! HE WON'T STAND FOR THIS!! HE'LL LET US DANCE!!! WHERE'S DAMIAN??!?!?!!! "

And then I woke up.

Oh, my God. It was fucking insane.
  • I feel like I've read this somewhere... hmm...
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 5 2006, 12:32 AM)
    I feel like I've read this somewhere... hmm...

Haha, yeah, I was too lazy to retype everything, so I just copied and pasted from my LJ. biggrin.gif
  • haha mad crazy i was in the lovely kat's dream. very weird perhaps is a sign... that i must visit and have lunch with kat and tim. lol
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 4 2006, 09:35 PM)
    haha mad crazy i was in the lovely kat's dream. very weird perhaps is a sign... that i must visit and have lunch with kat and tim. lol

DO IT! And take pictures. And share with the class.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 5 2006, 12:35 AM)
    haha mad crazy i was in the lovely kat's dream. very weird perhaps is a sign... that i must visit and have lunch with kat and tim. lol

And Damian and his bagel. ("i need a bagel! i'm going to find them!" hee hee)
  • crazy dream..

i had mad dreams every night for a week before my gig with the okgo boys

ill try and rember them..
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 4 2006, 11:50 PM)
    And Damian and his bagel. ("i need a bagel! i'm going to find them!" hee hee)

lol i need a damn bagel. lol now i want a bagel with cream cheese.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Apr 5 2006, 10:13 AM)
    lol i need a damn bagel. lol now i want a bagel with cream cheese.

Damian wants a bagel with cream cheese, too. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 5 2006, 10:23 AM)
    Damian wants a bagel with cream cheese, too. wink.gif

lol i'm still wanting a bagel! i'm going to find some, or buy some.