In this Discussion

I dreamt about OK GO....

13»

Comments

• haha, i was freaking scared when he yell at her i was like um... whats going on over there, but i couldn't move cause i was so scared. very weird
  • Denise, you crack me up.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 9 2006, 11:51 PM)
    Denise, you crack me up.

i'm glad i do. biggrin.gif
  • You know, if you go to the Houston show, your dreams will only improve....
  • I had the best dream 4 days ago:

So, I'm at my school during summer for some convention for girls. We're all playing this game that, in my opinion, could be turned into a real game: We're split up into teams, and each member is a different color with 3 numbers following the color (I was Yellow347). When your color or one of your numbers is called, you have to run to the big circle and shout out your color/number thing, then you do the task. If you complete the task correctly, you get a point, if you don't you lose a point, and if you aren't paying attention when they call out the color or number and miss running to the circle, you lose a point. So, my sister is the team captain and she's yelling at me for talking to my friends (Kikky, Katy, and Pam), "Come on Karleigh, participate!" So I run up to the circle and yell out, "Yellow347," and I notice that Katy (Jedi_grrrlie) is standing to my right and my sister is to my left and we're all holding hands. Apparently the game is now over and someone is talking (Pam or SweetPea, if you care). Now we're supposed to be quite and listen, but then my sister lets go of my hand and I start to hear music. It's "Do What You Want" and I start bopping my head to the "And you tap dance on the air in the night..." part like I always do and turn my head to see where it's coming from. There Damian is standing playing an acoustic guitar and pretty much serenading me. I start laughing histarically and I try to be quiet so I don't get into trouble. Then Katy notices that I'm laughing and starts laughing at me, which makes me laugh harder. I put my hand over my mouth and try to stop, but Damian sees I'm laughing and starts to chuckle (while still singing, mind you). I turn away but he moves so I'll laugh more. Then I laugh out loud and wake up. Man, I would have liked to see how it could have ended.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 06:15 PM)
    I had the best dream 4 days ago:

So, I'm at my school during summer for some convention for girls. We're all playing this game that, in my opinion, could be turned into a real game: We're split up into teams, and each member is a different color with 3 numbers following the color (I was Yellow347). When your color or one of your numbers is called, you have to run to the big circle and shout out your color/number thing, then you do the task. If you complete the task correctly, you get a point, if you don't you lose a point, and if you aren't paying attention when they call out the color or number and miss running to the circle, you lose a point. So, my sister is the team captain and she's yelling at me for talking to my friends (Kikky, Katy, and Pam), "Come on Karleigh, participate!" So I run up to the circle and yell out, "Yellow347," and I notice that Katy (Jedi_grrrlie) is standing to my right and my sister is to my left and we're all holding hands. Apparently the game is now over and someone is talking (Pam or SweetPea, if you care). Now we're supposed to be quite and listen, but then my sister lets go of my hand and I start to hear music. It's "Do What You Want" and I start bopping my head to the "And you tap dance on the air in the night..." part like I always do and turn my head to see where it's coming from. There Damian is standing playing an acoustic guitar and pretty much serenading me. I start laughing histarically and I try to be quiet so I don't get into trouble. Then Katy notices that I'm laughing and starts laughing at me, which makes me laugh harder. I put my hand over my mouth and try to stop, but Damian sees I'm laughing and starts to chuckle (while still singing, mind you). I turn away but he moves so I'll laugh more. Then I laugh out loud and wake up. Man, I would have liked to see how it could have ended.

I like that I showed up in your dream. And that I was laughing at you. Haha. wink.gif
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Apr 15 2006, 08:26 PM)
    I like that I showed up in your dream. And that I was laughing at you. Haha. wink.gif

You always seem to be laughing AT me, Katy, and never WITH me. sad.gif JK, I love you BUNCHES!!!! wub.gif
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 09:41 PM)
    You always seem to be laughing AT me, Katy, and never WITH me. sad.gif JK, I love you BUNCHES!!!! wub.gif

I LOVE YOU BUNCHES TOOOOOOOOOOOO! Haha. We're such dorks together. My mom kept laughing at me in the car today. laugh.gif
  • My mom thinks it's weird that I talk to people I've never met on the phone, she's not as accepting as yours. Guess what!!!! Jen is going to visit me next year!!!!! Be jealous.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 15 2006, 09:56 PM)
    My mom thinks it's weird that I talk to people I've never met on the phone, she's not as accepting as yours. Guess what!!!! Jen is going to visit me next year!!!!! Be jealous.

Guess what!!!! I'm going to visit Jen next year!!!! And then we're going to EuroDisney in February!!!! Be jealous. tongue.gif

Jen, we're using you as a way to make each other jealous, haha.
  • I love Jen more than you!!!!!
  • No you don't, shut up!

(Jen, if you're really scared right now, I don't blame you, haha.)
  • Well, fine, Jen told me the secret story before you!

I'm sorry, Katy, you made me take out the big guns.
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mad.gif
  • OK, OK, I take it back. I'm sorry, I'd never choose to hurt you! Forgive me?
  • wait what?

found it jen =p
  • I dreamed that OK GO were playing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" with their laser guitars. It was excellent.