In this Discussion

Division Street Dancers

edited November -1 in OK Go
So many of you are Juggling Club members, so you've more than likely heard of the dance challenge.

In honor of the "A Million Ways" video, we are hosting a dance challenge. Using either "Do What You Want" or "Invincible" as music, choreograph a dance video that shows off your skills!

Well, we created this video the night after the boys played at Lollapalooza and submitted the video. Unfortunately, both I and Captain Internet had problems getting the video to submit... so sadly, it didn't ever get uploaded (don't worry, we did get credit for this awesome footage!) Since no one can view it there, we decided to post it here. If anyone else had the same problem, feel free to post your videos too.

Division Street Dancers, In the Living Room, Dancing

(L to R) bettyNLBboop, sweetpea0431, poison, Guytron24

Comments

• As amazing as the dance is, I feel you all deserve to know that we didn't get it that good in one go. No, unlike the boys of OK Go, we aren't blessed with the talent to dance. Ok, so we kind of are, and sweetpea's got some mad stripper moves(haha laugh.gif ), but this dance was tough. We met on Friday and spent a good few hours choreographing. Then, Saturday night after rocking out all day, we went back to poison's apartment and spent a couple more hours working on it. And then, finally, Sunday night after the hottest and best day of rock, we went home and danced for 4 hours straight. Impressed? Yeah, it was crazy. But totally worth it for OK Go. If you've never made up a dance in honor of the boys, I highly recommend meeting other OK Go fans and doing it. It's highly entertaining and quite the workout. biggrin.gif
  • I think it took us so long because we were so exhausted Friday and Saturday night.. and we had to study Darrin's Dance Grooves. blink.gif

Plus, the heat made us loopy.
  • By the way, I was sick yet I still danced. The next day I felt like hell. But it was worth it.
  • I think that's the best OK Go Juggling Club Challenge dance I've seen! Good job!

I'm willing to make a dance, but I think I'm the only OK Go fan from Michigan that's active on the board.

I should be the OK Go rep for Michigan. *Tim Nordwind voice* yeah . . .

I going to say yeah like that for now on. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 8 2005, 11:57 PM)
    I think it took us so long because we were so exhausted Friday and Saturday night.. and we had to study Darrin's Dance Grooves.  blink.gif

Plus, the heat made us loopy.

Haha...especially Sunday night. I won't repeat here what was said that night, but it was classic. Classic.
  • Jade, thanks so much!! It really means a lot to us when people like our work. haha.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Sep 8 2005, 10:59 PM)
    Haha...especially Sunday night. I won't repeat here what was said that night, but it was classic. Classic.

Haha, you'll mention my stripping moves, but not things we said. You crack me up.
  • That's only because people can see your stripping moves in the video...little ms. stripper.
  • so...who is who?

There you go.
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Sep 8 2005, 11:06 PM)
    That's only because people can see your stripping moves in the video...little ms. stripper.

I'm rescinding my statement so I don't get in trouble. ohmy.gif
  • Haha. Fine, you can have (fill in the blank with whatever name you deem appropriate). Maybe I don't need him(yeah, I don't)... huh.gif Oh, and the scandal arises!
  • dude! that was great. next time you decide to get together and do somehthing call me first. i have cute jammies.
  • No one's jammies are cuter than mine. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 8 2005, 10:42 PM)
    So many of you are Juggling Club members, so you've more than likely heard of the dance challenge.

In honor of the "A Million Ways" video, we are hosting a dance challenge. Using either "Do What You Want" or "Invincible" as music, choreograph a dance video that shows off your skills!

Well, we created this video the night after the boys played at Lollapalooza and submitted the video. Unfortunately, both I and Captain Internet had problems getting the video to submit... so sadly, it didn't ever get uploaded (don't worry, we did get credit for this awesome footage!) Since no one can view it there, we decided to post it here. If anyone else had the same problem, feel free to post your videos too.

Division Street Dancers, In the Living Room, Dancing

Sounds awesome. I'd love to see this, if only that link would work for me! Am I the only one it won't work for. huh.gif
  • that dance is awesome! the best one by far... too bad u couldn't get it posted on the juggling club.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 9 2005, 02:03 AM)
    Sounds awesome.  I'd love to see this, if only that link would work for me! Am I the only one it won't work for.  huh.gif

It still works for me... there's a little box on the upper right hand corner, and it counts down until it says "click here to download", you should be able to just click that.
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 9 2005, 01:03 AM)
    Sounds awesome.  I'd love to see this, if only that link would work for me! Am I the only one it won't work for.  huh.gif

megaupload doesn't work for me most of the time either... though amazingly it worked for this, i can try uploading it to yousendit for you if you want shades...

awesome dance girls...
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Sep 9 2005, 11:20 AM)
    It still works for me... there's a little box on the upper right hand corner, and it counts down until it says "click here to download", you should be able to just click that.
    ok, but now i don't seem to have a program to open up the (rdf) file. i'm confused...

darbie, maybe i'll need to take you up on that offer?
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 9 2005, 04:09 PM)
    darbie, maybe i'll need to take you up on that offer?

http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2QX6U1M...S70H25GDVYRTW35