In this Discussion

Division Street Dancers

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (shades of blue @ Sep 9 2005, 05:09 PM)
    ok, but now i don't seem to have a program to open up the (rdf) file.  i'm confused...

darbie, maybe i'll need to take you up on that offer?

ok, nevermind. i got the wmv file, kudos to the sweetpea and starpower.. smile.gif
    what a riot! nice job, girls! i wish i was coordinated.
  • laugh.gif omg that rocks! my friends and i want to try to learn the a million ways dance (and we are gonna try to convince her sister and her sisters friend to try and learn it with us) laugh.gif haha
  • Dude, the Million Ways dance is not nearly as easy as they make it look. I thought I knew it, but no, not at all. Our rendition was horrendous. lol. laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Sep 10 2005, 04:38 AM)
    Dude, the Million Ways dance is not nearly as easy as they make it look. I thought I knew it, but no, not at all. Our rendition was horrendous. lol. laugh.gif

haha i know! we just started trying to learn it.and were were like wow...this .is gonna be hard! lol (im gonna do tims part) laugh.gif

from the clips at the begining it looks like you guys did pretty good though cool.gif ...i think you should post the a million ways dance <nods> yes you should laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Sep 8 2005, 09:59 PM)
    I'm willing to make a dance, but I think I'm the only OK Go fan from Michigan that's active on the board. 

I'm from Michigan! Granted, I don't currently live there, but I'm from there and will be back and some point in the future. Mostly irrelevant, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

Anyway, onto the subject at hand...great job on the dance! It looks good. My sister and my roommate both want to learn the Million Ways dance, so I may just have to join them. I'm fairly certain that my 11 years of dance training have all been leading up to this moment.
  • QUOTE (mysticcat @ Sep 10 2005, 02:18 AM)
    haha i know! we just started trying to learn it.and were were like wow...this .is gonna be hard! lol (im gonna do tims part) laugh.gif

from the clips at the begining it looks like you guys did pretty good though  cool.gif ...i think you should post the a million ways dance <nods> yes you should laugh.gif

Oh man, it's so embarrassing. I was Tim...he definitely has the best part. I loved it. But really, we were horrendous. laugh.gif