Comments

• i. love. IT!!! love his hair. love him. love it all
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 6 2007, 10:48 PM)

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkk

kissy face wub.gif
  • QUOTE (ytel82 @ May 6 2007, 05:48 PM)

aaa! i love it.

wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
  • only my new favorite picture of him!!!!
  • buuuuump... to ask if anyone has a picture of him wearing the headband from the 'behind the treadmills' video... if you do, i'd seriously love you forever if i could seeeee it smile.gif
  • I made one some time ago but I have it on my home computer, and I'm at work right now, sadly sad.gif ... (he definitely had a haircut before filming the video, it's MUCH longer in the Behind the Treadmills video...)
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 10 2007, 07:18 AM)
    buuuuump... to ask if anyone has a picture of him wearing the headband from the 'behind the treadmills' video... if you do, i'd seriously love you forever if i could seeeee it smile.gif

Here you go:

• oh. my. GOD!! i seriously f'n love youuuuu. i'm probably the happiest person on earth and what a glorious surprise to wake up to. THAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 10 2007, 02:50 PM)
    oh. my. GOD!! i seriously f'n love youuuuu. i'm probably the happiest person on earth and what a glorious surprise to wake up to. THAAAAAAAAAANK YOU!

laugh.gif laugh.gif yay, I love making people happy wink.gif
  • haha yay!! i love being made happy!! i will somehow try and figure out some way to repay you... i'm seriously still like, giddy about those pictures... eeeeeeeeee
  • QUOTE (Kareh @ May 10 2007, 05:57 AM)
    Here you go:

bump. because it's been... 6 days. and these pictures make. my. LIFE
  • got some pics to add too but they're not as good as Kareh's... I uploaded different pics as her because I also got some similar to hers smile.gif.

(I call this "treadmill ballet" .... lol)

• EEEEEEE!!! ahahhahahahhahah i thought i was the only one reminded of 'ballet' from that one particular part of the video... that and how he prances at the end of the VMA performance...

annnnnd i can just hear his voice in my head when he's talking about the burrito. i. love. IT!
  • QUOTE (Morrigan @ May 17 2007, 10:29 AM)
    got some pics to add too but they're not as good as Kareh's... I uploaded different pics as her because I also got some similar to hers smile.gif.

mmmmmmm, the pretty is mindblowing...
  • i know i know i know i knowdfjakls;djfl;kadsfjdklfja;lkdfjadklsfjsd
  • My favorite one of Andy that I took at Pepperdine:

EDIT: When did I become a Chatty Little Monkey?!? laugh.gif
  • OOOOOOOOO me likey!

why look its a Chatty Little Monkey!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif helloooooo
  • QUOTE (rocksugar @ May 18 2007, 01:23 AM)
    My favorite one of Andy that I took at Pepperdine:

EDIT: When did I become a Chatty Little Monkey?!? laugh.gif

woooooow wub.gif
  • wowow rocksugar, way to capture the moment! tongue.gif