In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• sweet jesus. that's my new background
  • I LOVE that picture Mia.
  • i had a dream last night where i was at the Sydney concert (dw this is about Andy) and when the boys came out Andy was BALD!!
    so, somehow i ended up onstage chatting to him and he told me he shaved it all off cause he was jealous of the "lady" attention Tim was getting.
    lol poor rusty!

and looking at that pic from rocksugar i'm very glad that was a dream. Andy has such lovely hair wub.gif
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ May 19 2007, 10:25 PM)
    i had a dream last night where i was at the Sydney concert (dw this is about Andy) and when the boys came out Andy was BALD!!
    so, somehow i ended up onstage chatting to him and he told me he shaved it all off cause he was jealous of the "lady" attention Tim was getting.
    lol poor rusty!

Lol, you are hillarious! What an awesome dream.
  • i'm so smitten.... wub.gif

• i know most of you have probably seen all these. but they still strike me as funny... this one in particular.. when he talks about which household appliance he would be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHYxwqgWZU&NR=1
  • QUOTE (Juniperberry! @ May 20 2007, 05:25 AM)
    i had a dream last night where i was at the Sydney concert (dw this is about Andy) and when the boys came out Andy was BALD!!
    lol poor rusty!

Please tell me he at least left those red hot side burns of his!!
  • QUOTE (mundum @ May 20 2007, 12:19 PM)
    Please tell me he at least left those red hot side burns of his!!

Lol, then he really would be a Tim clone. Andy the Mini-Tim. You guys are hillarious. Wow, you're even hillarious while sleeping! laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ May 20 2007, 12:31 PM)
    Lol, then he really would be a Tim clone. Andy the Mini-Tim. You guys are hillarious. Wow, you're even hillarious while sleeping! laugh.gif

More like the Maxi-Tim! Don't forget... Tim is wee! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 20 2007, 09:27 AM)
    i know most of you have probably seen all these. but they still strike me as funny... this one in particular.. when he talks about which household appliance he would be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAHYxwqgWZU&NR=1

lol i totally agree with you katie!

*woot* Hairdryer!!! wink.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • he's seriously so great.
  • bump...

and because this picture is so amazing to me...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 31 2007, 11:42 AM)

*gulp*
  • took the words/sounds right out of my mouth wink.gif i just love that picture
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ May 31 2007, 05:42 PM)
    bump...
    and because this picture is so amazing to me...

wub.gif <That's all I can say
  • oh wow.
    wow.
    wub.gif
  • These were taken by Lisa at a NJ show (I was searching online and thought these were pretty)

• dflkajskl;fjsdl;kgjfkls;adjf;lksdjfk;jsdlkfjalskdjfklsdjf;lksadjfl;kdsj

i wish i had something better to sayyyyyyyyyy but i don't. i'm smitten. i love them.
  • ok so friday night i was at a friends house and i had brought my OK Go cd (oh no) and my friend was looking through the little book thingy and saw Andy's picture and she was like "Woooooaaahhh HES HAWWWWWWT"
    i was like of course he is! wub.gif
    mannnn wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

so now she is in love with him ohmy.gif laugh.gif
  • ^^ Hahaha! My friend reacted like that when she saw a picture of Damian, and was met with a very angry Alice growling "piss off, he's mine!"