In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• i'm getting her a kulash one made... smile.gif

i missed this thread
  • HAHAHAHA Mrs. Ross... I want one of those (no one would understand what I'm talking about around here though... only my dad, and that's kinda awkward rolleyes.gif )

The other day I saw a guy who looks SO much like Andy but British and blonder. And he spoke in a cockney accent. I kept staring at him'

LOL, I know what you mean... the same thing happens to me with a cousin who looks so much like Andy (although my cousin isn't blond nor british like the guy you saw, but green eyed and latino of course, he's a bit younger and thinner than Andy too)...let me try to see if i can get a pic and show you...

found it biggrin.gif compare for yourselves the two pics: the lips and nose, the form of the chin...even the eyes & eyebrows are very similar too... I wonder if we stuck that mop of hair of Andy's to Orlando's head what would he look like...

Rosa smile.gif

collage of andy
  • rosa! your cousin is seriously adorable! wink.gif and yes, i see the similarity, especially with that particular choice of photos... the head tilt and everything!

and allthe... love, love LOVE the collage. i'm a big fan of the one on the right side near the middle... the nice mushroom haircut wink.gif i haven't ever seen that photo
  • i got most of the photos off of this thread and okgocentral.com
  • tongue.gif someone's hand and Andy
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jul 30 2007, 11:33 PM)
    tongue.gif someone's hand and Andy

this picture is amazing i love it

sry if this picture has already been posted
  • Oh yeah I definitely see the similarity Surfer Rosa!
    Tell him to grow his hair he'll look even more hotter and Andy-like!! biggrin.gif
  • mmm love the new pictures... one of them is sheri's i think... that last smaller one is a favorite of mine smile.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Jul 31 2007, 08:02 AM)
    this picture is amazing i love it

sry if this picture has already been posted

It looks like hes looking straight at the camera.
  • i dont know if i like andy and his caveman look

aww i want to play catch with Andy and Tim

• QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 1 2007, 04:09 PM)
    aww i want to play catch with Andy and Tim

aww that picture is so cute! i love how they are playing catch in their suits haha
  • in a way it looks like tim has no experiance in catching a baseball lol just by his stance
  • btw, where is the ball in that picture?!
  • haha i have no idea i was like looking for it forever there isnt a shadow or anthing
  • maybe it's in Andy's hand and he's faking it?
  • haha i hate when people do that
  • LOL maybe they're playing with those magical light things. i could never figure out how those work.
  • next ok go concert i go to im bringing my glove and running up to andy and being like WILL YOU PLAY CATCH WITH ME!! haha i bet he'd like umm well uhhh *speechless*
  • haha that would be so awesome if he played with u! we should have an all-boardie baseball game with the band. Andy would pown us all, i'm sure.