In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• I know that made me want to cry, I couldn't even reply sad.gif
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 10 2007, 12:32 AM)
    acne or no acne andy will still look amazing and be amazing

So true.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 9 2007, 11:32 PM)

Oh my God laugh.gif I just imagined Tim chasing after him with Sea Breeze!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Andy: What the hell?!?
    Damian: He bought it by the case in the '80s and still has it.
  • ahah i was sooo thinking that!!! haha I USE SEA BREEZE HAHAHA!! Me + Tim= ment to be haha
  • Haha!
    I've never actually quite understood what that stuff is...someone care to explain?
  • itss like a facewash type stuff thats kinda like alchol pads and yeah you just kinda like wash your face with it lol
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 9 2007, 11:36 PM)
    ahah i was sooo thinking that!!! haha I USE SEA BREEZE HAHAHA!! Me + Tim= ment to be haha

They still make it?? I figured it had gone by the wayside. I don't remember seeing it in a million years.

It's an oil-destroying face toner type stuff.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 10 2007, 12:32 AM)

yes, exactly!!!

ya i felt bad for Andy when she said that, but he's so goodlooking and awesome that who cares if he has acne?!
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 10 2007, 12:40 AM)
    yes, exactly!!!

ya i felt bad for Andy when she said that, but he's so goodlooking and awesome that who cares if he has acne?!

Exactly!
    Almost everyone has or has had acne, so who cares?

Thanks Sheri and ALLthegoodnamesaretaken (sorry I don't remember if I know your name)!!
  • naw not very many people know my real name but for future refrenses its christy
  • Christy, thats a nice name smile.gif

I just noticed in that picture of Andy with that doll thing, he has very manly hands. Hmm, I like.
  • ^ hahahah

i just checked the picture and he does! o ya! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 10 2007, 12:49 AM)
    ^ hahahah

i just checked the picture and he does! o ya! wink.gif

Haha...so maybe I'm not crazy? Haha.
  • andy is such a manly man haha
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 10 2007, 12:50 AM)
    Haha...so maybe I'm not crazy? Haha.

no i think we're both just crazy haha biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (nostabenitsirhc @ Aug 10 2007, 12:47 AM)
    Christy, thats a nice name smile.gif

I just noticed in that picture of Andy with that doll thing, he has very manly hands. Hmm, I like.

as i was just going through that page again for the 100th time this week... i also was going to mention that, but you beat me to the punch... you can really see his wonderful hands in this picture too...

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jun 20 2007, 12:27 AM)
    i think this is from his unsacred hearts days... but i f'n love it...
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 10 2007, 12:56 AM)
    no i think we're both just crazy haha biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 10 2007, 12:56 AM)
    as i was just going through that page again for the 100th time this week... i also was going to mention that, but you beat me to the punch... you can really see his wonderful hands in this picture too...

Haha!
    ....What picture?

Edit: Ohh I love that one so much! Ahh smile.gif Yes there too, but yet they look like slender manly hands there smile.gif haha.
  • o wow i love this thread...it reminds me of how good looking he really is! and how extremely awesome he is!!

Andy really looks a lot like my brother's best friend. I was showing my mom a pic of Andy, and she was like "he looks a lot like Nate." and then I was like o ya, it does look like him! And he was at my house, so I was like "hey come look at this picture" and he was like "is it of your 'OK Go'?" And i was like "of course haha!"

And then I showed him a picture and he was, "Ya it kinda looks like me, i guess." haha And he was like, "These guys look pretty cool!" I was sooo happy! I was like "see, they're not so bad after all" (he didn't like them before) He agreed. rolleyes.gif
  • i have an oddly creepy, not obsession... maybe fetish? love? anyway.. for hands... especially guitarists hands... his are perfect...

or as porifera puts it so plainly... we're crazy. or at least i am. i should only speak for myself.
  • QUOTE (porifera @ Aug 10 2007, 01:02 AM)
    o wow i love this thread...it reminds me of how good looking he really is! and how extremely awesome he is!!

put perfectly smile.gif