In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 10 2007, 01:03 AM)
    or as porifera puts it so plainly... we're crazy. or at least i am. i should only speak for myself.

no you can speak for me too haha i know i'm crazy laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 10 2007, 01:03 AM)
    i have an oddly creepy, not obsession... maybe fetish? love? anyway.. for hands... especially guitarists hands... his are perfect...
    or as porifera puts it so plainly... we're crazy. or at least i am. i should only speak for myself.

Haha hands are an interesting thing to pay attention to smile.gif
    ...and haha, you aren't alone, my dear.
  • You guys are not crazy or alone. We talked about hand "appreciation" in the Damian thread awhile back. I'm pretty amazed at how many women notice a guy's hands and go nuts for good ones. I thought it was just me, my sister, and a friend of mine!

I'm partial to Damian's hands v. Andy's, but--this is hilarious--I was just admiring Andy's hands in that same picture (w/Spooky) a few minutes ago, probably at the same time you guys were talking about it. laugh.gif
  • Haha, Damian has nice hands too smile.gif
  • sherib are you the one who is good friends with Andy and the rest of them?? and always gets pictures with them? if so im super jealous of you and i have been for like ever!
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 10 2007, 12:38 AM)
    sherib are you the one who is good friends with Andy and the rest of them?? and always gets pictures with them? if so im super jealous of you and i have been for like ever!

Ehhh, I definitely would not call myself "friends" with them! I've just met them a lot of times and am lucky enough that they remember my name. smile.gif
    Each one of them is very sweet.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 10 2007, 03:03 PM)
    i have an oddly creepy, not obsession... maybe fetish? love? anyway.. for hands... especially guitarists hands... his are perfect...

That is definately not odd or creepy! Good man hands are just wonderful, and Andy is a prime example!!!
    wub.gif
    Haha Sheri, "hand appreciation" Love it!

i found this somewhere
  • Haha--uh oh!
  • ahhhhahhaahha

CHECK CHECK

smile.gif love him.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 10 2007, 05:29 AM)

Hehe.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 10 2007, 05:29 AM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif
    ...One question...who says check check? It sounds kinda like Tim...but I'm not positive huh.gif
  • yeah thats exactly what i was thinking
  • i also love how low damian's voice gets when he says "it's andy"

and the "check check"... (since my andy senses were tingling...) i'm guessing/assuming it's good ol' andy. especially because this is the andy thread...
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Aug 10 2007, 04:02 PM)
    i also love how low damian's voice gets when he says "it's andy"
    and the "check check"... (since my andy senses were tingling...) i'm guessing/assuming it's good ol' andy. especially because this is the andy thread...

I love that too!
    And this is what I was thinking, but I don't know sad.gif kdfjds.
  • QUOTE (AllTheGoodNamesAreTaken @ Aug 10 2007, 12:44 AM)
    naw not very many people know my real name but for future refrenses its christy

I love your name. One of the prettiest names there is smile.gif

And I love those soundbites, Sheri! What are they from?
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Aug 10 2007, 05:44 PM)
    I love those soundbites, Sheri! What are they from?

I second that! And could you tell us if that is Andy or someone in the second?
  • Naw, that's Andy. I'm 99.999999% sure--it sure sounds like him to me. And yeah, that's why I put it here.
    I grabbed them from the NPR recording of the November D.C. show. The big fat concert is on okgocentral in Live Recordings under Audio.

Haha, Katie biggrin.gif "Andy senses tingling"
  • Thanks Sheri!