In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i love it. i never ever get sick of looking at pictures of him. ever.
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 7 2007, 07:54 AM)
    Woah, WHAT about Andy's package? You get photos of that too?

(shakes head) At least this takes away from my similar boo-boo long ago. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (toiletdog @ Dec 8 2007, 05:32 PM)
    (shakes head) At least this takes away from my similar boo-boo long ago. biggrin.gif

Haha why, what did you do, T-Dog?
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 8 2007, 03:54 PM)

I'm not gonna say anything. But man was it funny. I'm cracking up just thinking about it.
  • Browsing through the OK Go Flickr group...

• QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 8 2007, 03:54 PM)

None of your damn business. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif And Rachel is a saint for not saying anything (unlike Sheri, who spills it everytime it is re-mentioned).

• Tapegrl, I don't know if it's you or the various members of Ok Go causing me to want to perform a dental exam! Andy has nice gums. Lol, if you go to a dentist you will get odd compliments
  • QUOTE (Electra @ Dec 8 2007, 12:54 PM)

I thought everyone knew! I won't say anything though.
  • QUOTE (ezorvera @ Dec 10 2007, 03:18 AM)
    I thought everyone knew! I won't say anything though.

haha definitely not. however, i will respect your wishes and not inquire smile.gif
  • from venomousgirl.net

I swear, right after this I'm gonna work on my paper and study for finals.
  • yeah right sally wink.gif i'm taking a break from the paper writing... before i buckle down and study. i hope.

mmmm love the pics
  • well... i was late for work today as a result of my need to play with all my photos in photoshop... so tonight, you andy lovers (and damian, tim and dan lovers too) will have lots of pictures to feast your eyes upon when i take my "break" from studying/paper writing
  • presents!! OHHH how i love photoshop... here are better versions of some i've already posted, plus some new ones... hope you guys enjoy. it sure is fun sitting at my other computer staring at pictures of him

tongueee smile.gif

yum.

hehehe. i was waiting for damian's jump, and then andy jumped. i misfired and got the end of andy's jump and beginning of damian's. goo.

this one i actually did nothing too... proud mama

there are more. but. i need to do some studying and paper writing
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 12 2007, 04:24 PM)
    hehehe. i was waiting for damian's jump, and then andy jumped. i misfired and got the end of andy's jump and beginning of damian's. goo.

This one's just too awesome, it's so dynamic and energetic... I wub.gif it.

Thanks Katie smile.gif

Rosa
  • preeeeetty!
    I love the toungee one best!
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 12 2007, 04:23 PM)

Mmmm my favorite! Nice pictures homeslice.
  • QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 12 2007, 01:23 PM)
    tongueee smile.gif

I like how you point out the most important part of this picture wink.gif

QUOTE (katieyellow @ Dec 12 2007, 01:23 PM)
    yum.

Ooh, his lips are all puckered up! Reminds me of the scene from The Little Mermaid. You gotta kiss the girl....