In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 10 2008, 02:02 PM)
    Okay, I just put my hand above my head to where Andy's head would be and measured. He's roughly five inches taller than me, and I'm 5'5", 5'6" on a good day. So he's probably 5'10". Though I think 5'11" as the day I met him was a very good day. (I think I'm gonna link myself to death with my pretty, pretty picture.) The only way to find out for sure is to ask him.

Hey Rachel, when you see them on the 2nd, would you mind asking Rusty how tall he is?

Rachel, you've got a new mission laugh.gif
    (btw, we are sure he won't lie, right?...guys lie about this like women do about age LOL)
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 10 2008, 02:13 PM)
    Rachel, you've got a new mission laugh.gif
    (btw, we are sure he won't lie, right?...guys lie about this like women do about age LOL)

I guess I do have a new mission. Yeah, I'll try to ask Andy how tall he is. laugh.gif

Do men *really* lie about how tall they are? Really?
  • QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 10 2008, 03:07 PM)
    I guess I do have a new mission. Yeah, I'll try to ask Andy how tall he is. laugh.gif

Do men *really* lie about how tall they are? Really?

Sure, when they aren't really as tall as they wish they were they do, they add an inch or two (I've experienced it first hand LOL) it's the silliest thing in the world. laugh.gif

"Look! A shooting star!"

so distracted yet so good at switching instuments... laugh.gif

• QUOTE (DJRose @ Jan 10 2008, 02:07 PM)

I guess I can make this my mission now that I'm going to the show.

So, that means I have three missions.

#1 Take a picture with Damian.
    #2 Take another picture with Andy.
    #3 Ask Andy how tall he is.

Let's hope that all three missions are completed.

And if I get pics with Tim and Dan, that would be uber-sweet.
  • ^^ TAKE ME TOO!
    *Ahem* Pardon me. Concert withdrawl attack.
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 13 2008, 07:33 PM)
    ^^ TAKE ME TOO!
    *Ahem* Pardon me. Concert withdrawl attack.

If you could fit in my carry-on luggage, no problem wink.gif
  • #4 Tell them Heidi loves them. jk
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 16 2008, 12:57 AM)

laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif wub.gif laugh.gif

I love it.
  • AAAAAA! He's so pretty! Heidi, you find the best pics!
  • LOL I can't take any credit. I just check the "gallery" everyday on Ok Go's site. I act on obsessive impulse. but thanks. =D
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 15 2008, 06:57 PM)

Andy is definitely pretty in pink.
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 15 2008, 07:57 PM)

everything about this picture is 'yes'
  • Wow. These photos are fantastic.
  • QUOTE (ConversationFear @ Sep 26 2005, 08:21 PM)

I felt the need to dig up some pictures posted a long time ago... this one = wow

QUOTE (ihave7stars @ Jan 24 2007, 08:58 AM)

I'm crazy about his face in this one ^^

QUOTE (crashtheparty @ Mar 21 2007, 07:01 PM)

This was my background for a month on my computer. i still love it.
    ^^I know I never post in here (usually because I'm occupied in the Damian is hot thread wink.gif), but I just saw this picture, and...wow. Just wow. If I were an Andyphile, I'd...I don't know...I'd look at this picture as often as possible.
  • AHH!! Andy looks so gorgeous. the shadow! this is perfect. Nice find.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 10 2008, 06:56 PM)
    I'll be adding that mission to my life agenda too. wink.gif

Hey everyone, I was at an Ok go gig & i got tapped on the shoulder from behind & an extremely smooth & slightly arrogant voice said "excuse me please". Before I could get a proper look it was Damian going past right behind him followed the delicious Mr Ross (whom at the time I had no idea who he was), anyways i'll get to the point - i am a tad under 5'10" and if i remember rightly Damian was defiantely taller & Andy seemed about the same size - man if i'd have known him then i would have pinched his bottom as he walked past!!!!
    Also missed my opportunity for a photo with Andy as I didn't know the band did that kind of thing! It's definatley on my list of things to do before i die....