In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• QUOTE (bushka @ Jan 17 2008, 03:06 AM)
    Hey everyone, I was at an Ok go gig & i got tapped on the shoulder from behind & an extremely smooth & slightly arrogant voice said "excuse me please". Before I could get a proper look it was Damian going past right behind him followed the delicious Mr Ross (whom at the time I had no idea who he was), anyways i'll get to the point - i am a tad under 5'10" and if i remember rightly Damian was defiantely taller & Andy seemed about the same size - man if i'd have known him then i would have pinched his bottom as he walked past!!!!
    Also missed my opportunity for a photo with Andy as I didn't know the band did that kind of thing! It's definatley on my list of things to do before i die....

hey smile.gif
    speaking of which, has anyone dared to pinch Rusty's butt yet? (sheri maybe?)... cause it's one thing when it's Damian's, I've heard quite a few fans bragging about it in a "been there done that" kind of way laugh.gif ...but Rusty? I mean, they do look alike, someone could get confused and grab him by accident... or maybe that was just Rufus laugh.gif
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 17 2008, 08:49 AM)
    hey smile.gif
    speaking of which, has anyone dared to pinch Rusty's butt yet? (sheri maybe?)... cause it's one thing when it's Damian's, I've heard quite a few fans bragging about it in a "been there done that" kind of way laugh.gif ...but Rusty? I mean, they do look alike, someone could get confused and grab him by accident... or maybe that was just Rufus laugh.gif

Incidents like this are exactly why I won't take my mom to an Ok Go show. She has no inhibition about doing things like this blink.gif
  • QUOTE (Tempe Arizona @ Jan 17 2008, 02:06 PM)
    Incidents like this are exactly why I won't take my mom to an Ok Go show. She has no inhibition about doing things like this blink.gif

tell me about it laugh.gif my mom asked a singer last year to give her his hand and she kissed him during a concert! (I was sooooo envious laugh.gif ...I would never have enough courage to do something of the sort) I guess cheekiness comes with age rolleyes.gif ...or maybe it's just the redheads wink.gif

Rosa
  • Haha. That's awesome. As far as I know, my mom wouldn't do that, but she is a pretty outgoing person.
  • oti's readyeahds i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr readheads readheads i can'at. i can't type. wbut yes. redsheads. iand i looov eandy ross

this made me think of Andy and Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore simultaneously. i want one.
  • ^^ Aww, the perfect little friend for Runty Rusty laugh.gif
  • He is the yum.

Found here.
  • QUOTE (beckysioux @ Jan 19 2008, 04:13 AM)
    He is the yum.

Found here.

Every time I see that picture I drool a little... blink.gif
  • [attachment=451:100_0626...y_edited.jpg]

wub.gif
  • Isn't that Katie's picture?
  • close... he wore that tie/jacket/pants combo at NU too, but his hair was a little longer, and more swept off to the side...

• QUOTE (katieyellow @ Jan 20 2008, 02:02 PM)
    close... he wore that tie/jacket/pants combo at NU too, but his hair was a little longer, and more swept off to the side...

laugh.gif laugh.gif now that's what I call detailed observation skills... wink.gif
  • haha WELL... he WAS directly in front of me for a good hour and a half (definitely not a complaint) but... they alllllways wear the same, or almost the same thing for gigs. Also not complaining... can't tell you how pumped I was about the silver pants.

and the hair. i loved his hair swept to the side like that.
  • Aha, finally I remembered. Every time I come in here I forget to ask if anyone could add this pic to the Flickr secretdakotaring pictures, I think it's appropriate/representative enough of Secret Dakota Ring.

and maybe these two too:

Rosa
  • I dunno. I just think that should be up to the people who took those pictures. Well, at least in the case of the first and third. The middle one is technically on the SBR website.
  • QUOTE (Surfer Rosa @ Jan 21 2008, 12:47 AM)

Rosa

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
    I seriously almost spit out my drink all over the keyboard when I saw this!!!

even his silhouette looks good. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (Tapegrl =D @ Jan 25 2008, 02:00 AM)
    even his silhouette looks good. tongue.gif

you know it wink.gif laugh.gif
  • I'm just trying not to laugh too hard laugh.gif

Rosa