In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• The set of pictures is pretty cool, but I only get to see thumbnails and can even open with the huge wireimage logo on top....

• And everytime I come here it connects me with facebook, WTF? Confused
  • RenataN said:

The set of pictures is pretty cool, but I only get to see thumbnails and can even open with the huge wireimage logo on top….

:/ I'd have to see a printscreened shot of what you're seeing to know what kinda problem you're having

and yeah…it's because that image is an editorial photo so its gotta have that watermark on it…t'is sucky but it doesnt obscure anything thats worth seeing on my end ;)

• nalunas said:And everytime I come here it connects me with facebook, WTF? Confused

You're probably going to have to drop the app on FB.

• SB = I go to the WireImage page, and I see the pics b ut I can't enlarge them to see in the same size you posted this one, and there are some pretty cool pictures there from that day.

BS = I didn't even know there was an app....

And I just noticed is logged again on FB, but I'm so not going tro get out and copy and paste hahahaha

• Actually i'm logged both ways, how is that possible?
  • nalunas said:

SB = I go to the WireImage page, and I see the pics but I can't enlarge them to see in the same size you posted this one, and there are some pretty cool pictures there from that day.

Ooooooooooooooh right i get ya...

I found the images on getty images...

• I looked getty image and you are right you can get bigger images, they have watermark, but nothing that do'nt allow you to take a nice look

• thats a funny pose there hehe
  • That picture answears everyone's question regarding Andy's suit. It is read
  • I'll bet he asked the photographer to alter the color before posting it. ;-)
  • Is it just me or has Mr. Aross's hair looked esp nice lately? I mean, it's always been healthy, but lately it's looked esp sculpted.
  • Hey all, new here (first post actually) but I just would like to say that I'm slightly in love with Andy Ross.  I can't wait to go through this thread in its entirety!  He's such a great guy... my friends and I were lucky enough to meet him! He just chatted with us, very friendly! And, uh, ADORABLE. Wink

• Welcome apples!  And I too am slightly in love with Aross.  Aren't we all?
  • Hi apples! And I agree with samanferr!'s sentiment.
  • Woop for having a crush on Andy!

and heres a picture:

…lucky girl

Also he's wearing red a lot...I thought he was a blue guy...

Smurf it up!...I'm off to watch old episodes of Pokémon now...if it ever loads properly

• ughhh so bummed i lost all my posts!

his new hair cut is pretty darn great, though.

• katieyellow said:

ughhh so bummed i lost all my posts!

Me too, I had to start all over again.  Oh well :(

• apples_and_lye said:

Hey all, new here (first post actually) but I just would like to say that I'm slightly in love with Andy Ross.  I can't wait to go through this thread in its entirety!  He's such a great guy... my friends and I were lucky enough to meet him! He just chatted with us, very friendly! And, uh, ADORABLE. Wink

YAY! Hi and welcome! So happy you're here!

Hey Midwest Meet-up Boardies, apples was at the Chicago show, too!

And yes, I think we're all in love aross!

• Someone explain to me. Isn't aross a red sox fan? And isn't it a baseball team, just as the dodgers?

How hard must've been to wear that dodgers jersey?