In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• squashedbanana said:

Ssssh don't wake Andy!

from here

I don't know what's best about this, Jade, the photo or your comment on it... heehee.

• squashedbanana said:

Ssssh don't wake Andy!

from here

He looks way way way relaxed there – maybe he did doze off. I'm sure he could play the songs in his sleep. ^_^

The earlier pics were awesome as well, Jade-e-kins!

I have to go look at that website just for the name: ZOMBIE!

• OneCheekyHobbit said:Yep, I was stationed infront of Andy all night. :)  That's crazy!  I didn't hear the underwater girls, but weird. 

I totally missed this!  Sorry!  How is that possssssible!  I saw a really tall girl and a tall dude with a leather jacket and long hair right next to me most of the night.  Right up on the barricade. 

• Damn mike stand in the way
  • Mike stands get all the action.
  • I hate mike stands now.  Cry It's so horrible when they do things like this!
  • I swear me and my friend saw a teenage Andy look-a-like today. He had the hair, the baggy hoodie and the jeans look that Andy had.

• squashedbanana said:

I swear me and my friend saw a teenage Andy look-a-like today. He had the hair, the baggy hoodie and the jeans look that Andy had.

Mmmmm.

There's this guy in the grade above me who looks like Andy. He caught me staring at him the other day. It was weird, but very worth it.

• Yet another intense stare

from here

from here

• squashedbanana said:

Yet another intense stare

from here

from here

I LOVE HIS SEXY MESSY HAIR YUM

• (Click the image to go download the fullsize or something)

Last one ;)

(Look in the Union County MusicFest thread for the link)

• The photographer got busted!

(Someone make a motivational/propaganda poster now!)

• squashedbanana said:

The photographer got busted!

(Someone make a motivational/propaganda poster now!)

I'm pretty sure I see Rachel and her hubby in this pic. They're right in front of Damian next to the person with yellow sleeves.

• beckysioux said:
    I'm pretty sure I see Rachel and her hubby in this pic. They're right in front of Damian next to the person with yellow sleeves.

You are correct, Madam.  That is definitely us. :-D

• Screenshot from the Samsung videos
  • samanferr! said:

I totally missed this!  Sorry!  How is that possssssible!  I saw a really tall girl and a tall dude with a leather jacket and long hair right next to me most of the night.  Right up on the barricade. 

Well... I have long hair, but I was with another friend that was a girl. :)

I've clearly fallen behind on the Andy love! They'll be in Louisville on October 14th which is MUCH closer to Lexington than Baltimore, so I'll have some more pictures, I hope.

• OneCheekyHobbit said:

Well… I have long hair, but I was with another friend that was a girl. :)

I've clearly fallen behind on the Andy love! They'll be in Louisville on October 14th which is MUCH closer to Lexington than Baltimore, so I'll have some more pictures, I hope.

Snack_Cakes, toiletdog and I will be at the Louisville show. Trying to get sureeyesawake to come, too. You should meet-up with us!

• Autumn216 said:Laugh

Welcome to the boards! I see you bring a gift of an Andypic. LIKE! Some serious side burns going on there. Laugh