In this Discussion

Andy

Comments

• Some pictures I took at their UCSB show.  They aren't the best quality but I feel bad about not contributing pictures until now.Laugh

• Yes, I know this is a Peanuts cartoon, but it has aross' mega-great-grandfather falling off the fucking boat. Check it at 4:44.
  • I need to start posting photos here again, its been so long

From Here

• beckysioux said:

Yes, I know this is a Peanuts cartoon, but it has aross' mega-great-grandfather falling off the fucking boat. Check it at 4:44.

Genius.  Just Plain Genius.

These boards are no place for a landsman.

• From last night. Am I the only one who finds this adorable?

I really like his shoes.

• KristaMichelle said:

From last night. Am I the only one who finds this adorable

I really like his shoes.

Trainers/Converse/Chucks/tennis shoes - whatever word for these shoes -

I just LOVE it when guys wear them with suits.

(Why, yes, I did like David Tennant as the Doctor - why do you ask?)

• If they are indeed these: http://www.converse.com/#/products/Shoes/JackPurcell/119014, then i believe they shd be Converse Jack Purcells ;) 

I've been wondering for the longest time why Converse hasn't done any collabo with OK Go yet...considering theyre all such diehard fans  Wink

• laydeejol said:

If they are indeed these: http://www.converse.com/#/prod.....ell/119014, then i believe they shd be Converse Jack Purcells ;) 

I've been wondering for the longest time why Converse hasn't done any collabo with OK Go yet...considering theyre all such diehard fans  Wink

They're def Jack Purcells. I was right in front of Dami's feet when I saw them and they are most definitely JPs. I actually spent a great deal of time staring at them and refraining from reaching out and touching them JUST BECAUSE I COULD. :D

• Made this for me but like to share :)

• rockchick said:

Made this for me but like to share :)

Thanks for sharing. :-) Lovely. Are you Rockwitch, then? I've come across your videos before and enjoyed them. Before I had the ENE, I was glad to find the videos for the "While/Break the Sand" demo and the "This Will Be Our Year" cover. Love both of those tracks. Made me want to get the ENE all the more.

• Thanks Pemiblue, pleased you like them, yes im rockwitch.

I enjoy making them. x

• Screen cap from the Lopez show:

• love this song
  • Okay. A Year And a Day is officially one of my favorite SDR songs. :D I could melt into Andy's songs.
  • daisychains said:

Okay. A Year And a Day is officially one of my favorite SDR songs. :D I could melt into Andy's songs.

I actually have a lyric from that song on the wall of my cubicle:

"In my dreams you're already famous because you always play the leading role."

The song that makes me melt is 23. *sigh* Such a beautiful song.
  • Andy is amazingly talented, is there anything he can't play?
  • I have yet to find anything, Becki.
  • I am a big fan of OK Go but only recently discovered Secret Dakota  Ring.  So I listened to all I could find in one big orgy of overly loud music.  My family has no idea that Andy is the lead of SDR and I am not going to tell them as they are so tired of me and OK Go I think they would have to kill me if they knew that I am now exploring the side projects.  Smile  And now to go find all of the People stuff. BWAHAHAH!