In this Discussion

Watch THE OFFICE

Comments

• Holly shit! I know... when he said that, the look on Ryans face was priceless lol... but come on... I wouldn't just do him because he can teach me about business school tongue.gif

I'm frustrated too.... did you see how after Jim was about to get in the car Pam pulls her stupid asshole fiancee towards her and kisses him? I HA-TED THAT!

OMG I loved the REM thing... I started singing to it.. ane eeeverybody huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurts, sometiiimes, and everybody crieeeeeeees! LOL it was funny how Pam and Jim went to him and were laughing to themselves hehehe. so great

Dwight is too weird for words... how he got all insane when the fire started LMFAO and then broke the glass to ge the fire extinguisher.. AND crawling on the floor when clerarly the smoke was WAY back in the other side of the door. I love his quote though... he's a great character to make fun of tongue.gif biggrin.gif
  • Alright, it's time to dust off this thread in time for the season finale. I doubt anyone is as insanely excited as me and Matt are, though tongue.gif

The last few episodes have been lacking the total laugh-out-loud humor that were in previous episodes (see "Diversity Day"), but I think that the last few have been a build up the the season finale, and let me tell you, I can't wait for Thursday to come!
  • hi there,
    i'm new on this forum but i am an avid fan of the office, unfortunately enough the only episode i've missed during both seasons was the finale, because i had to rest up for a USAP exam the next morning. How unfortunate. Hopefully, I'll get my hands on it somehow. Dwangela is my hero.
  • Jim broke up with the purse lady on a booze cruise.
  • QUOTE (Jellobomb @ May 7 2006, 12:47 PM)
    hi there,
    i'm new on this forum but i am an avid fan of the office, unfortunately enough the only episode i've missed during both seasons was the finale, because i had to rest up for a USAP exam the next morning. How unfortunate. Hopefully, I'll get my hands on it somehow. Dwangela is my hero.

Welcome to the boards, Jellobomb! You haven't missed this season's finale, it's on this Thursday! You have to watch it, it looks pretty intense. And I'm a fan of Dwangela as well, in the preview for the finale they show Angela slapping Dwight! Oh man, I wonder what he did!
  • As if I missed a whole thread devoted to the love of my life!
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ May 7 2006, 08:11 PM)
    Welcome to the boards, Jellobomb! You haven't missed this season's finale, it's on this Thursday! You have to watch it, it looks pretty intense. And I'm a fan of Dwangela as well, in the preview for the finale they show Angela slapping Dwight! Oh man, I wonder what he did!

you're now really my hero for telling me this! i was so sad that i couldn't see the finale and it didn't even happen yet. i guess testing put me in some kind of time warp. thank you! also thank you for your welcome, i'm happy now.
  • I found this while looking for ok go videos. My two favorite things Ok Go and Dwight.
  • QUOTE (unicornsplzzz @ May 8 2006, 06:37 PM)
    I found this while looking for ok go videos. My two favorite things Ok Go and Dwight.

OMG! hahahaha!
  • I'M HYPERVENTILATING
  • Oh yeah. I choked on my popcorn when Jim was talking to Pam in the parking lot, and I'm not gonna lie, I cried at the end. Holy crap, I'm not going to be able to wait until this fall for new episodes!
  • I know, since when does the Office make me cry!?!?!?
  • Since when am I so completely and totally invested in a TV show? tongue.gif

Thank you Steve Carell for writing an AMAZING season finale!!
  • It was just...so perfect. Except for the whole freaking waiting three months thing.
  • OK how amazing was the season finale?? OMG i wanted to cry when jim told pam and then you could see a tear roll down his cheek. how cute was that, oh jim, i'm so in love with him.

lol dwight and the whole moving objects with your mind too funny!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
  • I want one of those bobbleheads so bad.
  • THE BRITISH VERSION IS BETTER!!

I don't watch the NBC version that much at all

because I like Martin Freeman a ton better than whoever's on the american version.

that is all.
  • QUOTE (thephantommilk @ May 12 2006, 03:08 AM)
    THE BRITISH VERSION IS BETTER!!

I don't watch the NBC version that much at all

because I like Martin Freeman a ton better than whoever's on the american version.

that is all.

I feel the same way, but the two have such different forms of humor. The basis is the same (the long pauses, the "awkward cameras"), but there's a different feel to the humor. I genuinely despised David Brent, loved Gareth's neurosis ("soflty softly catch a monkey"), and, above all else, adored Tim and Dawn (the Jim and Pam of the British version). I sobbed at the Christmas special thing.

Both are brilliant, but the original has something that the American version (though very well-written nonetheless) is missing.
  • At first, when the US show did the exact same premiere of the UK show, I was worried and didn't know if I wanted to watch past the series premiere. Luckily I did, and I've watched the show morph into it's own thing. Yes, there are some similarities, but I see the two shows as two separate things that I love (though I love the US version more).
  • So ya I was watching King Kong for the 2nd time... and got to into it to stop and go watch the office... blah!

I'm lame... I need a complete review...

He told her?! WHAT?! eek.. why Peter Jackson? Why do you torture me so?!