In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• Either has no opinion of me, or has something that he should say to me instead of being rude and laughing at me. It's hurtful.
  • ^ should know that mr. giggle is totally in love with her.
  • Oh! Well then, I mean, Ummm. Has digruntled me, and kind of embarrassed me with this new information...if it is indeed true. What about Girl in the Dark? She's so cute! And closer to your age.
  • lol

...lol

^^should know it is possible to love two people, maybe even three, which is what i can do
  • ^^brutally murdered the thread
  • Didn't ruin the thread at all. Should go back through the rest of the thread and see how badly I killed it.
  • only killed the thread a little bit before
  • Apparently has crushes on a lot of girls on this board, according to his reputation.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 24 2005, 12:38 PM)
    Apparently has crushes on a lot of girls on this board, according to his reputation.

should know It's only two people, gitd and uh.... see agentnumone's post above
  • Likes making short films. Hahaha. I thought you just didn't like me, and you were too much of a "gentleman" to post swear words. laugh.gif
  • makes me laugh
  • Laughs easily? rolleyes.gif
  • is right, hence the name "giggleguy"
  • OHhh. States the obvious.
  • ^^um....i am so tempted to play this game with you..but i am too nice.
  • Is being mean again. Should say what he has to say.
  • should know that dave is always mean... to me... but is ever so nice to the ladies... and they say I like all the girls *CoughHypocrits!Cough*
  • Well, I don't pretend to be a lady. How boring what with the ruffles and the edicate. I mean I could, but what a waste of energy. But I am of the female persuasion, and thus should be respected for having to bear children. I haven't done it yet, but I probably will someday, and I demand my respect in advance! cool.gif
  • Ignored the nature of the thread once again.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Dec 23 2005, 10:46 PM)
    should know that dave is always mean... to me... but is ever so nice to the ladies... and they say I like all the girls *CoughHypocrits!Cough*

i'm not really nice to GITD....and this board has like 15 girls to 2 guys...and i'm nice to andy and i'm nice to me....