In this Discussion

Say something about the member above you

Comments

• its more like 20 girls to THREE guys
    and i'm not sure if gitd wants people to be nice to her... i dont understand emos and goths, there were SO MANY at greenday
  • Green Day isn't Emo or Goth. I don't understand... huh.gif
  • i know, that's why im confused!

getting back on topic

^^is totally uber hot
  • ^^doesn't realize she's too old for him
  • ^^Makes me laugh.

AND NO ONE KNOWS WHY!

Except Dave, of course. biggrin.gif

Ha.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Dec 24 2005, 02:43 PM)
    ^^doesn't realize she's too old for him

Thank you, captain obvious

^^Is uber awesome
  • should stay away from cadles =p
  • Calls me Caddles which makes me sound like a plural cow, if that's possible, but it's cute, so I don't mind. And I know I'm too old for him, but it's all about self esteem, and I think you're damaging his, (and mine) Dave.
  • poor caddles self esteem =(
  • It's not damaged yet. But I can never have any sort of positive relationship with Dave now. It's mostly my fault. What with my jumping to unfair conclusions so early on in my life as an okgo boardie, and not really knowing how Dave's mind operates and all, but I do think he's very funny, and I've seen him be nice to other people, so I know he's capable of it. Anyway, I'm fine. wink.gif
  • is the fine^^

huzza
  • Should write his own slang dictionary, and then have it published.
  • QUOTE (cadillac64 @ Dec 24 2005, 07:44 PM)
    It's not damaged yet. But I can never have any sort of positive relationship with Dave now. It's mostly my fault. What with my jumping to unfair conclusions so early on in my life as an okgo boardie, and not really knowing how Dave's mind operates and all, but I do think he's very funny, and I've seen him be nice to other people, so I know he's capable of it. Anyway, I'm fine. wink.gif
    ^^is making sense here, as well as by stating pandy should write his own dictionary.
  • should be having a very mery crimbob
  • ^^ should have his phone ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • made her post 12 hours and 2 mins after mine
  • ^^ is 5 hours away!!!! *weeps*
  • is an italian canadian and used to talk to me heaps over the personal message system
  • should realise its snowing here

SNOW!!!

woooo
  • is happy for the snow

FUCKING SNOW FUCK YES