In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• Me and my sister... I'm on the right:
  • Lol, that's the one I was talking about Nicola!

The quality of this pic stinks. This was taken by an old fashioned camera and then scanned into my computer. How do I upload something to flickr without it coming out all graining and pixilated?

Anyway, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like you two meet Roachie's new bodyguards: Ram and Chow
    (yeah, um Roachie came up w/ those names. He's thinking of having his new body guards legally change their names to those. Any suggestion on some better names?)
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Feb 22 2007, 03:27 PM)
    me and a wild cambodian duck:

Hey Darbie, I'm cambodian. Is that me you're holding? lol. Oh no, it's not because I'm not a duck, at least not that I know of.
    Me in Vegas after an all you can eat buffet:

I am a pirate! Yarr!
  • do what you want cause a pirate is free

you are a pirate!
  • have I posted this before? i don't remember...oh, and this is an old picture if you couldn't tell by my hair.

hehehe.

haha i totally meant I not 'a'

mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (meliswilis @ Mar 10 2007, 03:00 AM)
    haha i totally meant I not 'a'

mellow.gif

WHAT?!?!? I'm so confused.

That little robot or w/e on the window is kool.
    Oh, and u look nice smile.gif
  • oh, when i said 'have i posted this before?' at first i had put 'have a posted this before?'

and i just thought i would change it and then say that i meant i just in case someone had seen it before i had changed it.

thanks!

oh, and i made him in 5th grade.
  • ^^^

chkl, that's pretty cool, especially for a 5th grader to make.

Im not that creative. no, not at all.
  • haha.

i had to make it for art class.
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Mar 7 2007, 08:45 PM)
    Lol, that's the one I was talking about Nicola!

Emmmmmmetttttttttt. It's like the only one where I don't look obese or high. Just avert your eyes!
  • image\

Incognito
  • these are cool glasses!
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 10 2007, 07:15 PM)
    these are cool glasses!

He took a couple of them and I took a few. I still have the really really yellow ones and these:
    I think I'm going to try and get my perscription in them so I can actually use them as normal glasses as they are RIDICULOUS
  • those are very cute tonetoile
    ever seen amelie?
    reminded me of it..
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Mar 10 2007, 07:20 PM)
    those are very cute tonetoile
    ever seen amelie?
    reminded me of it..

It's my favorite movie (I think I've seen it at least 15 or 20 times). Jean-Pierre Jeunet is a genius (though A Very Long Engagement was to gruesome for me and I had to leave about 15 minutes into it. I'm determined to see it all the way through though).

I've always had a fascination with photo booths and Amelie kind of intensified that feeling. I love spinning the seat down and waiting for the pictures and whatnot.

They also have a really great quality to them, different than conventional pictures. It's hard to explain, but they're fantastic.
  • yes photo booth pictures are totally awesome!
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Mar 10 2007, 07:20 PM)
    He took a couple of them and I took a few. I still have the really really yellow ones and these:
    I think I'm going to try and get my perscription in them so I can actually use them as normal glasses as they are RIDICULOUS

you should do this!

man that would be amazing..
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Mar 10 2007, 07:39 PM)
    you should do this!

man that would be amazing..

If you look at that picture, Rod Stewart clearly already approves of the glasses.

Creeeepiest album cover ever.