In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Nov 9 2005, 07:05 PM)
    its been getting to 90 here for a while. grr arizona. i hate you.

It's been over the 90 and 100 degrees here in South Texas.... by now I'm already used to the weather down here.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 9 2005, 10:53 PM)
    22 isnt hot you wuss =p

andy just piss off ok, im really not in the mood, sorry
  • if your not in the mood, then you shouldnt be on a message board telling people to piss of my friend
  • oh mr 76mcdave
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Nov 11 2005, 12:10 AM)
    if your not in the mood, then you shouldnt be on a message board telling people to piss of my friend

I meant im not in the mood to put up with your **** at the moment
  • then ignore it, dont act like a pissy person over it
  • aww andy's not getting any love... sad.gif
    i heart you andy... you are my favourite brit biggrin.gif
    hugglez
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Nov 10 2005, 04:30 PM)
    aww andy's not getting any love... sad.gif
    i heart you andy... you are my favourite brit biggrin.gif
    hugglez

http://okgo.forumsunlimited.com/index.php?showtopic=1126

it's about time we bring this back up.
  • all hail king dave..

i said hail damnit..
  • *hails dave*
  • *throws hail at dave*
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 10 2005, 05:55 PM)
    *throws hail at dave*

my purple polar bear is kinda depressed. he decided to go all emo....
    he's the purple bi-polar bear now..
  • alex cheated on me.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 10 2005, 07:09 PM)
    alex cheated on me.

what?!?! he's going to get an ass-kicking from everyone here
  • ive been cryin for hours
    my head hurts really bad.
    i am so confused.
    ill post the story in a while..
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Nov 10 2005, 05:12 PM)
      he's going to get an ass-kicking from everyone here

indeed, he shall face the wrath of your mother!..
  • ok heres the whole story... its prety long but please read it all.

2 days ago tristen im.d me sayin she had a secret she couldnt tell me but she knew she had to. she was gona tell me inperson and tell me. she said it involved me directly and her and someone else. well she was gona tell me yesterday but she was sick. so she was gona tell me today. all i found out was that the other person was alex. she was gona tell me at lunch but when ever she got me alone alex would come close so she couldnt tell me. so i waited all day and called her when i got home. she said that alex cheated on me. she said that she went trick or treatin with alex and they went back to her house after and he asked her what she would do if he kissed her(he knows shes never had a first kiss) she said i dont know. and he kissed her. well hes been followin her home and makin out with her. alot. and ive been completely oblivious. completely oblivious. she had to break it off with him because he wouldnt stop. thats why he was gona break up with me. cause he wanted to go out with tristen. so yea. hes been hidin this from me. who knows who else hes cheated on me with. or was gona... i knew he had chick friends but i sorta accepted that. know i dont know what to do. i have to break up with him dont i.. he knows i havent had a first kiss ither. hes been waitin for the perfect moment i guess.. we were gona go see a movie tomorow. i guess i cant now... ive never been hurt by a guy before...
  • well...

looks like your gona have to break up with him...going to the movies would be a *tiny* but awkword wouldnt it?

Alex: couldyou pass me sum pop corn?
    You: *STAB*

dont worry about it to much chuck, your still young you'll have plently more b/fs and such
  • the sad thing is that i still love him. i just know that if i see him that i will not love him at all. i have to break up with him myself. i kno im gona cry tho. im afraid of cryin infront of people.