In this Discussion

Post your picture

Comments

• crying in front of him will learn him a good lesson on girls...make him feel bad, tell him how crap hes made you feel..

hell stab him in the groin if you need to
  • alex signed on aim and i was hiding. he found me anyways tho.he asked who i was hidin from and i said no one and everyone. and he asked if iwanted to speak to him. i said i dontknow. he asked why?. my heart was beating so hard cause i was scared that i couldnt hear my thoughts and i signed off really quick.. how am i gona talk to him tomorow?
  • You're going to have to talk to him sometime eventually, you might as well stop beating around the bush and do it tomorrow. Gather all the strength you have and tell him how you feel, even though it may be difficult.
  • the thing about cheating bfs is that they think they can get away with it!call himout on it! tell him how much of a jerkoff he is for doing htis - make sure u have the last word! you deserve better! you can do better and u will do better!
    you are soooo young and u will have many bfs so dont worry about it!
    im sorry uve been hurt and regardless of how much u love him u cant let something like this go - if they do it once they'll do it agaiN !
    have respect for urself and kick him in the balls! LOL

*hugs*
    Im sorry love!
  • my eyes hurt really bad. so does my head. i cant cry any more cause i have no more tears. it hurts when i cry too.
  • be strong hun!

if some1 is going to be cowardly enough to cheat on you then he isn't worth your time!
    and if a friend is going to continue to be the one he cheated on you with...then she isn't worth your time either!

I know it hurts - it's ok for it to hurt! Just remember that you are the better person in this...imagine if you never found out - it would be a relationship built on lies and CHEATING!
    i hope his balls invert inside of him and explode
  • lol thats quite funny. i love how protective you all are. i lvoe yo all. i wish i could make you all into one big guy. lol
  • The hardest thing I ever did was break up with my first love, but it's better than not doing it and being miserable. Just be strong and don't let him make excuses. You'll be ok, cause you have the Ok Go board to support you... and Im sure someone will kick his ass for you if you want....
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 10 2005, 05:09 PM)
    alex cheated on me.

He what now!? That little prick is gonna get an ass kicking from me, that's for sure!!!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 10 2005, 05:26 PM)
    ok heres the whole story... its prety long but please read it all.
    2 days ago tristen im.d me sayin she had a secret she couldnt tell me but she knew she had to. she was gona tell me inperson and tell me. she said it involved me directly and her and someone else. well she was gona tell me yesterday but she was sick. so she was gona tell me today. all i found out was that the other person was alex. she was gona tell me at lunch but when ever she got me alone alex would come close so she couldnt tell me. so i waited all day and called her when i got home. she said that alex cheated on me. she said that she went trick or treatin with alex and they went back to her house after and he asked her what she would do if he kissed her(he knows shes never had a first kiss) she said i dont know. and he kissed her. well hes been followin her home and makin out with her. alot. and ive been completely oblivious. completely oblivious. she had to break it off with him because he wouldnt stop. thats why he was gona break up with me. cause he wanted to go out with tristen. so yea. hes been hidin this from me. who knows who else hes cheated on me with. or was gona... i knew he had chick friends but i sorta accepted that. know i dont know what to do. i have to break up with him dont i.. he knows i havent had a first kiss ither. hes been waitin for the perfect moment i guess.. we were gona go see a movie tomorow. i guess i cant now... ive never been hurt by a guy before...

That little SOB is gonna get his one day... you just wait. I don't see why they have to cheat on you... if they love you they should wait until you are ready, and know where you're coming from. Ugh... If a guy ever cheated on me I'd break it off emediately, I'm not gonna take that crap... I'd probably kick his ass too, but that's just me.

So yeah you have to break up with him... there are plenty of guys out there, and you will find the one for you, leave this loser, he doesn't deserve a loving beautiful girl like you.
  • i remember when this used to be about pictures.
  • But when our friends have a bad day, we are here for them regardless of what the thread is... but here is this better?

[attachment=160:attachment]
  • auctually......much.
  • I.Will.Kill.Alex
  • No killing... you are too young to go to jail, and now it's premeditated. Just beat him up... till he wishes he was dead... torture is more fitting
  • well seeing as hes in auzy land..i doubt killing or beatings will happen
  • he could just throw a rock....really really really hard.
  • true....but knowing his luck hed end up hitting GITD with it...into another dude
  • and to be quite honest, giggleguy looks kinda smallish and in my mind alex is on the tallish side. if i were him i would be careful.
  • indeed...we dont want the ok go boards going 0-1 in are first fight