• [attachment=163:attachment]yep, thats me

about 21.5 years ago
  • wahey pictures!
  • [attachment=164:attachment]

That's me when I was . . . . 2 I think.

I got into my mom's mascara. biggrin.gif
  • wahey for all the baaaaby pics
  • [attachment=165:attachment]

And I was 2 there as well. You can tell music was going to be big in my life. biggrin.gif
  • best pjs...ever
  • Yes I know, I was a very stylish kid back then. I had some ninja turtle pj's too!
  • =O

HEROS IN A HALF SHELL...
  • Ahh! Yeah! I loved the Ninja Turtles when I was little. And Batman. I was girly-tomboy I guess. My baby sister is like that, too. She loves playing sports, but she likes make-up too.
  • i think we only ever had 2 eps in the UK

the one where the man turns into a flyman thing

and another one..
  • Warning: this is inappropriate if small children are around. Please remove them.

This was at the Tulane v. Navy football game--it was a sort of reunion for a bunch of us Tulane kids in Annapolis cause we're at schools all over the country. We acted a little crazy, resulting at one point in this (I didn't make the sign, I'm just holding it for someone else):

We New Orleans kids like our alcohol like Irishmen do.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 13 2005, 06:07 PM)
    Ahh! Yeah!  I loved the Ninja Turtles when I was little.  And Batman.  I was girly-tomboy I guess.  My baby sister is like that, too.  She loves playing sports, but she likes make-up too.

ninja turtles and the batman with adam west were awesome! man i miss those shows
  • ahhh, me too. All those late 80's/early 90's cartoons I miss dearly. Now cartoons suck.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Nov 13 2005, 07:00 PM)
    ahhh, me too.  All those late 80's/early 90's cartoons I miss dearly.  Now cartoons suck.

absolutely! i think kids today are being deprived of some great stuff man. the crap they play now is just terrible
  • me a month? ago..
  • they stopped showing the animaniacs and pinky and the brain, too.
    its sad.
    and my older brother was obsessed w/ ninja turtles, so i got my fair share.
    we had this ancient ninja turtles board game that was his first game ever, and it was effing awesome. we might still have it somewhere.
  • hahahhahaha i'm still laughing over my idea for the new ok go video
  • TwiSt, you also look like sumone i know...only with black hair

freaky!