In this Discussion

I need you

Comments

• hahaha you guys are insane tongue.gif
  • yea but the doctors dont know.
  • I was at the doctors once, and before I went into the room they weighed me. For this I had to take my shoes off, and when I did I stepped on a thumb tack.

It hurt so much.

So they soaked my foot in rubbing alcohol and wanted to give me a tetnis shot just to be safe . . . but I didn't need one.

So I went to the doctors to see what was wrong with my throat, and I left with a foot soaked in rubbing alcohol.

yep.
  • lol thats kinda funnie because i think doctors are really stupid.
  • My doctor looks like Mr. Bean.

It's great.

A little scary though.
  • my dad's a doctor.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Oct 31 2005, 11:13 PM)
    my dad's a doctor.

Can you still fake sick for school?
  • yeah
    right
    even if i had pneumonia id have to go to school.
  • dang nabbit!
  • If I saw I'm sick, my mom let's me stay home. Even though she was once a paramedic.

I think it's because I'm a senior, she's cutting me some slack. Sometimes she knows I'm fine, just extremely tired. So she lets me stay home.
  • I never pull sickies, my mom thinks I do though
  • i dont like stayin home from school. i only stay home when my mom makes me cause im throwin up. or im like 104. i dont like havin to make up work. cause i dont. i just dont do it.
  • aah, the days when i had to fake sick. haha. or when my mom would let me stay home because i'm the biggest procrastinator in the world & didn't get my big huge projects or papers done. lol.

that's the nice thing about college. if you don't feel like going to class, you don't have to. i think i maybe go to my calculus class twice a week. and when i do go i either fall asleep or don't pay attention and count how many times my professor says "umm" in our 55 minute class period (the other day he said it 210 times. for seriously) i never do my homework in that class either, and i still get 97% on all the tests.... perhaps i should've taken a more advanced math course...
  • i dont study, i dont do homework on time, i dont pay full attention andi get a c. yea at the moment im getting mostly c's
  • Hey gitd what is 104?
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Nov 4 2005, 02:24 AM)
    Hey gitd what is 104?

basically dying is 104. You know, fever.

I hate having a fever that high, I don't know whether I'm hot or cold, because I'm sweating for no reason but I get shivers.

I'm sick today. I was up all night . . . getting sick. It's not too pleasant being like that. And I have a small fever. blah.
  • Aww poor Jade! *huggle*

P.S It's Mcdaniels status

P.P.S post number 800!
  • i wanna cheeseburger..
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 5 2005, 01:10 PM)
    i wanna cheeseburger..

taht sounds good.
  • *sigh* Yes, it does.