In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 28 2005, 07:09 PM)
    i'm listening to the guys downstairs  blasting backstreet boys and singing along.  they know every word too... it's sorta scary but sorta hot at the same time.  it's a lot better than they crappy rap stuff the blast 98% of the time.  that's for sure

hahaha I wish the guys here would do that...that's awesome!

Acceptance - "Things You Say"
  • eriatarka - the mars volta
  • The Mamas and The Papas - California Dreamin' (this is one of my fave songs of AAAAAAAALL time.. no kidding)
  • Coheed and Cambria - A Favor House Atlantic

god he sounds so much like a girl. it's unbelievable.
  • fluid ounces - make it through
  • zoot sims - Someone to Watch Over Me
  • Incubus - Warning

no..not really..incubus is horrible.

i'm really listening to..

Foo Fighters - Up In Arms
  • You're listening to the Foo Fighters and you say that Incubus sucks? right....
  • i'm listening to up in arms too... for like the 4th time in a row w00t
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 29 2005, 03:48 PM)
    You're listening to the Foo Fighters and you say that Incubus sucks? right....

two totally different bands....one is good...one is incubus....they seriously sound nothing alike.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 29 2005, 02:58 PM)
    two totally different bands....one is good...one is incubus....they seriously sound nothing alike.

I didn't say they were the same. I just don't think you should call Incubus terrible if you listen to stuff like the Foo Fighters, which is one of the most untalented popular bands today.

Louis Armstrong - "Do You Know What it Means to Miss New Orleans"
  • umm
    both foo fighters AND incubus are amazing.
    and uncomparable at all.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Oct 29 2005, 09:25 PM)
    I didn't say they were the same. I just don't think you should call Incubus terrible if you listen to stuff like the Foo Fighters, which is one of the most untalented popular bands today.

ok, i don't like anything after the first 2 albums. after the color (colour for dee) and the shape they're pretty much just uninspired crap. incubus is far worse though, at least give me that.
  • Toadies - Pressed Against the Sky
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 30 2005, 01:08 AM)
    Toadies - Pressed Against the Sky

wrong... you're listening to me hiccuping...
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 30 2005, 02:07 AM)
    ok, i don't like anything after the first 2 albums. after the color (colour for dee) and the shape they're pretty much just uninspired crap. incubus is far worse though, at least give me that.

I can't....I think both bands have some stuff going for them and are bad in different ways.
  • godforbid-there was one
  • lifehouse - "you and me"
  • my roommate blasting limp bizkit "my way" god i hate them... and this is like the 7th time in a row... he did it last night too... make him stop wacko.gif