In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" Aerosmith

Yay arena rock!
  • "Bohemian Rhapsody"- Queen

this song always reminds me of the time after the final show of my school's production of The Importance of Being Earnest (I was Cecily). Two of my friends and I sat outside the staedoor, crying our hearts out. Suddenly, four of the guys from the show come over, plop themselves down and, in an attempt to cheer us up, start into an acapella rendition of bohemian rhapsody. They sang the entire fucking song. I just sat there laughing and crying at the same time as they waield away. It was fantastic. I think it's still on my phone recorded somehwhere...
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 8 2006, 09:41 AM)
    "We will become silhouettes" the shins

Isn't that by The Postal Service?

"Ashes" by Embrace
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 9 2006, 08:54 PM)
    Isn't that by The Postal Service?

It is. However, the Shins did a cover (the link is on the previous page methinks).
  • Coolness.

"I Want To Hear What You've Got To Say" by The Subways
  • "I Turn to You (Dance Remix)" Melanie C (off the Bend it Like Beckham soundtrack)
  • "Suddenly I See" by KT Tunstall
  • "Fly" Sugar Ray

ahh the '90s.
  • Greener- Tally Hall
  • Fame (I Wanna Live Forever) - Irene Cara
  • I Would Never Wanna Be Young Again- Gogol Bordello
  • The Ballad Of Sweeny Todd - Sondheim.
  • Happyness - orson
  • snakes on a plane - cobra starship (yeah, i've been listening to this song for like 4 days straight, still not sick of it, haha)
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 11 2006, 04:46 AM)
    snakes on a plane - cobra starship (yeah, i've been listening to this song for like 4 days straight, still not sick of it, haha)

Good to know I'm not the only person who gets attached to songs and then plays them over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.
  • "Ain't No Other Man" Christina Aguilera
  • snakes on a plane (bring it)-cobra starship
    the dude from "The Academy Is..." is in it..TAI... ROCKS.

QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 10 2006, 10:46 AM)
    snakes on a plane - cobra starship (yeah, i've been listening to this song for like 4 days straight, still not sick of it, haha)

ahhaha I just noticed you were listening to it too..yay!
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Aug 7 2006, 11:07 AM)
    wait i just read that... i don't know any songs by ok go before they were ok go... man I'm a crappy fan!

Do you have Appendices? 'Cause that's what I'm talking about. I mean, everyone credits it as by OK Go, but really, it was just Damian and Tim, with some help from T and maybe other people. So, yeah, OK Go before they were OK Go.
  • "Morning Glory" Oasis
  • "yertle trilogy" red hot chili peppers.