In this Discussion

What are you listening to right now this second?

Comments

• on my way - ben kweller
  • ""lady marmalade" by various female whores"

CORECRED'D

atm, TBS - new american clasic
  • true dat.

"the war" by melee
  • phantom planet - in our darkest hour
  • MarilynManson-mOBSCENE
  • marilyn manson scares me. and im not easily scared.
  • im not easily scared. i like all thoes hidious things ppl look down on. i like cannibalism, i like lots of blood, i like obscene things lol. i got bored today so i cought some flies and put them in spiders webs its prety interesting. well it made me smile
  • hahah i usualy like gory things. remember our machete plan? yeah.
    but marilyn manson. something about him. just not right.
  • lol he's actually prety normal if you read about him. he doesnt like that there are thoes huge churches with gold plated everything while there is starvation in countries. he thinks thats just not right. one of my friends told me they read that he cries every night because there is so much beauty in such an ugly world.
  • I'm listening to a commercial on tv. I'm watching West Wing.
  • Yes it is. Very intense--I've loved this show for years.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Oct 16 2005, 05:05 PM)
    lol he's actually prety normal if you read about him. he doesnt like that there are thoes huge churches with gold plated everything while there is starvation in countries. he thinks thats just not right. one of my friends told me they read that he cries every night because there is so much beauty in such an ugly world.

haha he just LOOKS weird
    im sure he has a good heart.
    just his appearance.. very creative.
  • i seriously think marilyn manson is hot. hes gettin married tho.. damnit... lol i have alex and i would rather have him anyday, anyway. i heart alex!!
  • ben kweller-how it should be (sha sha) i love that song.
  • QUOTE (justbelieve87 @ Oct 17 2005, 01:17 AM)
    ben kweller-how it should be (sha sha)  i love that song.

ben kweller's awesome.. very nice choice

"more than a feeling" - boston
  • dresden dolls - my doorbell (live in chicago 10/15/05)
  • avril lavigne-my happy ending.

yes i listen to avril and i enjoy it.
  • QUOTE (w00t @ Oct 16 2005, 04:11 PM)
    on my way - ben kweller

HOLY SHIT! Sorry, this reminded me of something. I had to sell carnations at school for the yearbook staff, and some girl came up to me and wanted to buy a flower. I asked the person's name, and she says BEN KWELLER. I looked at her oddly.

Jade - "Uhhh . . . you do know that Ben Kweller is a singer and he doesn't go to school anymore?"

Girl- *disappointed look* "Ummm, yeah I know. I th0ught no one in our school has heard of him so I was going to buy him a flower and when you guys were going to pass them out this Friday, it would have been a joke."

Jade - "Um, alright. Are you still planning on buying the flower?"

Girl- "Yes!" *gives me $1.25*

Jade - *Odd look* "Alright, uhh, thanks."

HOW WEIRD IS THAT! I WOULDN'T EVEN DO THAT! Well, unless the lovely men from OK Go went to my school. biggrin.gif
  • Oh yeah, I guess I need a song.

Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

PLEASE TO MEET YOU, HOPE YOU'VE GUESSED MYYYYYYYY NAME!